~*Day 1: Meeting someone dearest to the heart.*~

Hai guise(:

You might notice, I am elevatex3

This is my new story, inspired by @BlowYourSpeakers I thought of the idea at 8th period in school. So I decided I would write it and give credit to her^

So the picture today is going to be Carlos.

The song will be Invisible by Big Time Rush

Enjoy!

__________________________________

~*Logan's P.O.V*~

   "I hate the outdoors, I hate bugs, I wanna be home, I want to read a book, I hate camp, I hate swimming, I hate you!" I thought, when I was moving my luggage into my mothers trunk.

  "I know you don't want to be here Logan, but it's the best thing for me. To get your little rat ass out of here." My mother says calmly, with a stern face.

  I stand there packing the bags into the trunk. I stop and give her a evil stare.

  "You know I HATE camp, outdoors, cars, bugs, grass, rocks, sneakers, sweaty boys and-" I gasp for  air. "the woods." I finish off.  

"Don't be a pain in the-" She begins.  

"NO YOUR A PAIN IN THE ASS!" I screamed before she finished.

"HORTENSE MITCHELL!" She yelled, I was startled by her voice and jumped frightfully.

"GET IN THE CAR!"   I obey her words and run to the car quickly and shut the door quickly.

My mother comes in and starts up the car.   We pull into a long driveway with lots of cabins. fields, houses and woods. I then see a sign saying Camp Kenny-brook.   We get out of the car and walk along the path. I see the sign that read camp Kenny-brook. I let out a loud sigh.

"More like Camp Kenny'sdi-"

"HORTENSE!" She screams.

"Mom, are you sure we're at Camp Kenny-brook, because I think we are out Camp Kenny'sdic-"

  "LOGAN MITCHELL SHUT THE F-"

  "May I help you miss?"

I look up and see a tall black man wearing sagged shorts, nikes, and a v-neck.

  Mm hm, He got swagger,

"Oh yes, I would let to register my son!" She says trying to calm herself down.

 "Camp Kenny'sdic-"

 "AAAHEM, okay young sir. Lets get you to your bunk." He says.

  I get my bags and follow him.

  "Love you Hortense." My mom yells.

"1-800-Choke-that-ho-OOH-" I begin to say, but was stunned when I saw the cabin.

  "This is Huge!" I emphasize.   The counselor laughed.

He then pointed to a Latino boy with short black hair.

  "That's Carlos Garcia, he will be your camp buddy. He's been here since 2006. So have fun!" He explains, patting my back hardly.

  "By the way, My name is Audel. You could call me Dell." He says, I nod my head and open the cabin door.

 After a few anxious minutes of packing Carlos came into the room holding a bracelet.  

"Hi, you must be Logan?"

  "Yes.."

  "I brought you a bracelet." He says,   I studied it hard, it was wooden beaded with strings hanging out.

  "I always do it, to new camp buddies" He says as he smiled.

  Liar.

  "I can sense that your lying." I say.

  He sighs.

  "Okay, I saw you cussing at your mom saying this camp is camp Kenny's(censored), so I thought I might give you this bracelet. So here." He explains, putting the bracelet on my arm. I look up to him and meet up into his brown eyes.

 So cute,   

I give him one of my cute smiles, and head off packing.

Maybe this camp might be a little fun:3