~*Day 3: I kissed a boy and I liked it.*~

~*Carlos P.O.V.*~

He was right in-front of me. I had fallen for his brown eyes. I have never in my life kissed a man; but he was so cute. I leaned in-front of him and kissed him. His lips tasted like sugar candy.

"Di-di-did you just-" He began.

I nod my head nervously.

"EEEK!" I heard a female scream.

"Oh M Gee, you guys kissed. That's like sooo cute!" Screeched Kelly.

"Can I like be your bestie, I always wanted gay friends!"

"We're not togeth-" I started.

"Yes we are, and yes." Logan interrupted, holding my hand.

"Let me fill you in on a secret. Audel is gay also, he is dating Zack the other camp counselor. They were best friends and bought the camp together. This camp was never cool and fun, Now that you two came here it's like a whole different story. Now I don't have to stick with Audel and Zack. I have no gay buddies!" 

I let out a chucke, kissing Logan's ear.

"Okay!" He screeches.

"Well see you two LOVEBIRDS later!" She shrieked wandering off.

Logan turned to me and held both of my hands.

"Listen here, Mr. Cute spanish dude. If were together, we're gonna be in it to win it. Nothing less. We are going to be confident about our love. Nothing going to change that understood?" He demanded.

I nod my head. "I love you."

A smile strechted upon his face.

"I love me to!" He laughed, and pecked my lips.

This is going to be a camp like no other.

Sorry it's kinda short. I have no intention for writing that much, But I'm working on it. Chapter 4 coming soon!