Three

The pain hit me quick. I think the knife was stuck in my stomach for about 10 seconds, before he took it out. I slowly sat back down, putting my hand where he stabbed me, and looked at the blood that was coming out. This is even more worse than being drugged. It felt like I was 3 times more than drugged. My kidnapper only had a smile on his face, while he gently lifts me up. I was too drained out that I didn't want to fight back, even though I learned he's quickly smarter than I am. 

He carries me into the cabin. It was neat. There were beautiful lamps that made the room bright. And there were two loveseats and a huge couch that matched which was greyish brown. His coffee table looked like it was a million dollars and the walls were a pretty beige. There was a fireplace that was on the other side that looks cozy to sit next to when it's cold. He also had a huge poster that has The Fray on it above it. I liked the room obviously. How could I miss all of this? At least can I remembered being in here? Or did he do a touch up for the past two years?

He brought me into another room which was a bathroom. THE BATHTUB WAS HUGE! And then he had a shower at the other end that was looked so roomy. This guy must of kidnapped so many people to have this type of stuff and I wonder how he didn't get caught yet. It must of took him months to try to put this stuff in here and order stuff.

He quickly puts me down on the ground, in which I heard a crack from my back. I was too weak to stand back up, and all I saw was blood dripping heavily on the floor because of me. He started the bathtub and put some nice smelly soap that I could smell from my distance. While he worked on that. I quickly tried to scoot myself towards the door, without unseen and stopped whenever he looked back. When I got to the door, the door slammed closed right in my face and I quickly turned around to see my kidnapper looking back at me.

"Did you close the door?" he asked me walking towards me, but he was only walking at the door, but in my direction. When I was going to sit up against the wall, he grabbed my legs, with me of a reaction of kicking him in his area, and he falls to his knees. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Whoever was on the outside of the door must of been holding it, well that's how it felt. 

I felt my kidnapper pulled my legs again and took off my yoga pants that I was wearing. "I already took a bath, I don't need another one!" I screamed. He quickly holds me up and stands me in front of a mirror. I had a bruise that was on my left shoulder and I had old blood that cover my first part of my forehead and the right side of my mouth. My legs had 14 holes that looked like bumps now of old blood and my neck had a huge mark on it like I've been bit by five spiders. 

Gosh, I look awful. My stomach looked disgusting as blood flows down to my legs and then to my feet. I was already skinny, I don't want to be skinnier. Just imagine how skinny I was when I got back from being kidnapped. I gained about 35 pounds in the last two years. I felt nothing at the bottom of me while I saw the last thing that I was wearing that was under my yoga pants, fell. I only had my shirt and bra on. I tried to elbow him back but all he did was grab me from behind and threw me to the ground. I didn't have much power left. My blood was flowing too fast out of my body. I just finally gave up.

He took, the rest of my clothing off, while I cry "Please don't rape me" over and over again. I tried fidgeting a little so it could distract but the more I did it, he began slapping me. He stopped the bath water and sat me gently in there. Wow the bath water was hot, but then after a few moments, the bathwater became red and pounds of screams came out of my chest before another second could go by. 

My kidnapper tried slapping me, it didn't work. And he tried to cover my mouth by putting a towel in my mouth but I quickly spit it out because the pain hurted so much, that you could only scream to get away the pain. He suddenly runs out leaving me there. I tried to pick myself up, but I would only slip into the water, now I'm drowning myself. I couldn't get myself up and holding my breadth was about to go at any second, but then I was carried out of the water and put on a table.