Trans! Harry x Gil!

(A/N- Watch the music video first! It's 'The Village' by Wrabel, and you'll understand this a little more if you watch it first. Basically, the prompt is where Harry and Gil are in Auradon and Harry fears that more people will judge him for being a trans male)

Trigger warning for the song, it's not graphic or anything, I just wanted to be safe lol.
-----

Gil first noticed a change in Harry's character when they had to dress out for tourney practice.

Instead of dressing out in the actual locker room, he did it in the showers.

Jay had told everyone who was confused about it, that Harry had some scars he was self-conscious about. Gil knew he knew the truth, though.

It wasn't a known fact the Harry and Jay had been a thing back on the Isle, so of course he knew that Harry was trans.

When Gil had found out, he assured Harry that that didn't change anything about their relationship.

It wasn't really uncommon for people to be transgender on the Isle. Uma (formerly known as Umar )was, along with Gracie Gothel (formerly known as Gabe), even little Dizzy was trans.

So Gil wasn't all that surprised.

When him and Harry got back to their room, Gil decided to confront him about it.

-----

"Harry?,"

Said former pirate looked at his boyfriend. "Hm?,"

They were sitting on Gil's bed, watching a random TV show about two blonde twins that looked a little like Mal (wink wink).

"Is everything ok? You've seem a little... weird lately,"

He wasn't just going to come out and say 'You're being too self conscious about your body', he had tobaporoach this delicately.

Harry frowned. "What do you mean?,"

Harry knew exactly what Gil was talking about. He just didn't want to make him worry too much.

"Harry, you know what I mean. Ben already told you no one would judge you about it... I mean, Uma came out about it and no one said anything negative about it," Gil said.

Harry sighed and shrugged. "I'm just nervous. I mean.... what about the team? How would they feel if I got changed with them?,"

Gil laughed slightly.

"What's so funny?," Harry asked, frowning.

"It's.... It's just.... you know you're not the only trans guy on the team, right?," Gil asked.

Harry stared at him. "What?,"

"You know Chad? That blonde guy that Jay gets pissed at for flirting with Carlos all the time?,"

Harry continued to stare at him. "No way,"

Gil nodded, smiling. "Mhm,"

Harry looked away, a blush rising up his cheeks. He smiled sheepishly, glancing at Gil.

"Guess I was overreacting a little, huh?,"

Gil shrugged and tipped Harry's chin.

"Maybe a little," He said, before closing the gap between their lips.

-----

Word Count- 466.

That song hit me right in the feels, man. This wasn't a request but I got inspired by the song, so I decided to write this. Honestly, I feel like Harry could actually be trans (and Uma, Chad, and Dizzy) if not bi gender or something. Idk. I've seen a couple fics with him like this, so who knows.

I made Uma and Dizzy trans because I saw some fics that made Uma trans, and one with Chad along with one where Dizzy was mentioned as trans, so I thought 'Why not include them?'

Plus, I feel like Chad's a little too feminine to not be trans, lol.

If you don't agree with trans rights, keep any hate to yourselves, cus I won't hesitate to cuss someone out on here, lol.