Valentines Day

As you might have guessed, Valentine's day wasn't a thing back on the Isle of the lost.

Love itself was harldy present there, so of course there wouldn't be an entire holiday to celebrate it.

Which is why Hary was more than confused when Gil walked into their dorm with; a giant teddy bear, an almost equally large balloon, a box of chocolate, and... a bottle of rum? (Where did he even that?).

"Uh... whatcha got there, Gilly?,"

Gill beamed st him from behind the bear.

"Presents! For you!,"

Shit.

Harry knew this was something people celebrated here, but he didn't think that meant that they were going to celebrate it. He didn't get Gil anything!

The pirate cursed under his breath.

"I um... I didn't get you anything,"

Gil dropped the bear on the ground and released the balloon into the air, then proceeded to walk over and sit on the bed.

"That's okay, just being with you is enough for me," Gil blushed, setting the rum and box of chocolates down next to him.

Harry turned to him, staring at him for a moment.

What did he do to deserve him?

Gil turned to him.

"Why are you lookin' at me like that?,"

Harry blinked, not realizing he was still staring, then smiled.

"Cause I love you,"

Gil's blush darkened and he returned the smile.

"I love you too,"

Harry leaned forward, and the two shared a gentle kiss.

He still didn't know what he did to deserve this, but right now, he wasn't going to question it.

-
Word Count- 264.

Sorry for the shortness.

Idk what's going on with me, but I just can't write anymore??

I feel like my writing skills are going back to how bad they were when I first got Wattpad, and idk what to do.

Ughhhh.

Anyways, let me know if you guys liked this lol.