4//Onward Ho!

Hey guys! Sorry for taking a while to update!!!! I've been going through some things and although I don't have a huge amount of readers I'm still gonna update for the small amount of readers I do have. I really appreciate your comments and love reading them.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

—————————————————————————
Nina POV

Both Alex and I ran out my bedroom and into Erik's room.

He was sitting up on his bed and crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked grabbing Erik and rubbing his head.

"I had a nightmare Mommy" he said with tears in his eyes. "The bad wolf was coming for me."

"Awe big guy there's no one coming for you as long as we're with you." Alex assured him and offered him a hug.

Erik let go of me and went into Alex's arms. I grabbed Erik's stuffed Raccoon and told Alex that he was sleeping with us tonight.

"I don't mind" he said walking towards the room and rubbing Erik's back to put him back to sleep.

Once we were settled in bed I tried to reach for Erik but he was wrapped up in Alex's arms. Alex seemed really comfortable with Erik in his arms so I let them be.

This got me really excited to spend the rest of my life with Alex. Seeing how good he was with Erik was the best feeling ever.

I can't wait to have my own kids with Alex.

I cuddled into Erik's back and held Alex's hand and had the best sleep I'd ever have in a while.
——————————————-
Next Morning

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at the clock that read 8:15 a.m.

Where the hell is Alex? I thought to myself.

Then the smell of eggs and pancakes hit me like a ton of bricks. I smiled to myself knowing my mate was in the kitchen making me breakfast.

I got up and did my normal routine which was;
-wake up
- Make the bed/clean the room
-shower
-brush teeth, morning face routine
-tame hair
- change into a new set of clothes for the day
-makeup
- wake Erik up and get him ready
-eat breakfast
And then do whatever you had to do that day.

As soon as I finished choosing my outfit for the day, I ran into the shower and ran out quick to get to my mate.

After 10 minutes I walked out of my room wearing a white low cut button up tank top with dark blue high waisted jeans and a black belt. I didn't feel like wearing something over the top so I settled on wearing my white slip on vans since we were just gonna go shopping today.

My hair was also a half up bun hairstyle. It works to tame my hair so I usually do it a lot.

I walked downstairs to the cutest sight. Alex had gotten up early to dress Erik. They were both wearing a grey shirt with black jeans and white shoes.

How cute! My wolf purred.

Many girls might think that's kind of weird but it was so cute to me. Especially since Alex has treated Erik with so much love so far. It makes me wonder how he's gonna be with our pups.

Alex was holding Erik preparing a tray to take me some breakfast to my room. I smiled to myself and snuck up behind them.

"Good Morning Baby" I said wrapping my arms around Alex's waist and kissing his back.