6//Say What-what?

SURPRISE UPDATE. Even though I haven't gotten many views in the last chapter I'll still update.

——————————————————————————
Nina's POV

Next Morning

"Wake up!!" I said in a singsong voice while poking Erik's cheek.

I had gotten up earlier than everyone else to prepare breakfast and to get on the road to buy Alex's car and everything else he's gonna need today.

"Mom not yet please!" Erik groaned while rubbing his eyes.

"Get your stinky butt up now" I turned and picked out his outfit for the day.

I grabbed a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and hot white slip on vans.

"Moom" He said stuffing his face into the pillow.

"Cmon I made you your favorite breakfast.." I said knowing he would get up in an instant.

"Chorizo with eggs and beans?" He said jumping off the bed excited.

"Yes and you better hurry coz it's gonna get cold." I said watching him run into the bathroom and heard the bath turn on.

He's only 5. He's growing up too fast.

As I set a bath for him I made sure he had everything he needed and that the water wasn't too high for him.

I watched Before I Wake and after that I was so scared to let the water reach above his torso.

I set his outfit on the bed and walked to my room across the hall. Turned the door knob and seen my lovely mate pulling in a black t-shirt and drying off his hair.

"Buenos Dias!" I yelled running to him for a hug. He laughed and placed his hands around my waist.

"Let's go eat breakfast before it gets cold. I made chorizo with eggs and beans." I sad pulling his arm or the door.

"Hold on let me grab my shoes babe." He said rushing towards the closet. "What's chorizo with eggs ?" Alex looked at me curiously while walking out the closet.

"You'll see! Cmon we have to get Erik dressed to go eat!" I said running into Erik's room and seeing him pull on his pants.

He doesn't even need me anymore.

I helped him pull his shirt on and made sure his socks were in right.

"Dad, can you brush my hair like yours?" Alex asked as opened his arms and reached for Alex.

"Of course lets go so your mom can finish getting ready." He said giving me a raised eyebrow.

"What? I'm already dressed?" Curious as to why he was saying that.

I had gotten ready this morning. I was wearing a black strap crop too and high waisted shorts paired with white slip on vans.

"You are not going out in that shirt. Too many horny males out there. You're mine. Only I can see that." He said with jealousy laced in his voice.

"Alright alright." I agreed. I ran back to the room to change into a white t shirt with a knot and some blue jeans. I wore some white slip on vans w those.

I walked out just in time to see Alex and Erik walking out the room with similar hair styles and clothes. Cute.

"Much better." I heard Alex say lacing his fingers through mine and leading us downstairs.

Once we got to the kitchen I served them their plates and made sure Alex was okay with trying something new.

"This is really good!" Alex said stuffing his face with some food from his plate.