Multiple Wingtalia headcannons

this one will be filled with multiple random head cannons rather than catagorized

A few nations have been seen doing what they call 'dancing' in their flight, each one being special and unique to each flyer the most seen ones are as listed below.

France- His flying is hard to imitate, quick in motion he preforms various tricks with ease and often doing things others can't. This is done rather absentmindedly and when asked to be shown france will most likely screw up his preformance.

Spain- Often being done as an exercise to try and teach romano how to work around his wings or fly despite the difficulty he'd face. His dance's are usually twirls or flips spinning his partner (romano) or involving some form of elegance that cant be found else where

China- done more as a sport and a show of ability, china by far has the most elegant and beautiful moves. With gentle and smooth motions one could easily become entranced by the older nations skill. He always loves to show others how to do what he does, and is a patient teacher in dancing.(but it doesnt mean he cant lose his temper)

Flightless- these have things involving something that is done because of the lack of flight or Nations that cant fly and why (involves nations that just dont like to fly everywhere)

Prussia- Recovering from injuries almost constantly the reckless flyer seems to always be grounded. Many keep a close eye on him when he does fly as he gets hurt almost constantly whether it be by crashing or a fighting wound something always seems to have happened.

Austria- He finds flying to be indignant, and prefers to walk everywhere. He does not enjoy the amount of stamina he has to use as well, preferring to walk unless the journey is to far.