Chapter 2: A New Team

Michael went home after burying Jacob and Emily body. "This house feel empty now that Jacob and Emily are gone..." said Michael to himself. Michael pack all his stuff that is inside the house in a bag. Before leaving, Michael look at the house for the last time. "I will be back" said Michael to himself before going to Clint's base.

Michael traveled from one city to another he finally arrived at his destination after a few days

"It has been awhile since I last see this place" said Michael. Michael then heard a voice from the base. "Still has the habit of talking alone Michael?" said Clint with a smile on his face. Clint invited Michael to the base. As they are walking to a room they talk to each other. "How is your team?" asked Clint. Michael didn't respond. Clint look at Michael's face and could tell what happen to his team. They sat a room in the base where it is usually quiet. Clint start the conversation. "So what happen?" asked Clint. Michael responded "They was slain by a monster and I....". Michael stopped for a few seconds. He then continue his sentence "I use the light power for the third time". "Well I guess there is no going back now Michael. Once you activated it for the third time it will stay with you until you die" said Clint. "I have another thing that I want to request" asked Michael. "I want to revive them" said Michael. Clint let out a sigh. "Michael the revival stone is rare you know that yourself" said Clint. "I don't care how long it will take I just want both of my team to be alive again please Clint" begged Michael. "I will think about it but in return I want you to stay here and practice the light power" said Clint. Michael nodded. "You can travel around the base just don't go outside without my permission and try to talk to my teammates they can help you" said Clint with a wink. "Shut up you know i'm not into that stuff" said Michael angrily. Michael walk away from the room and roam around the base he then found someone. A girl with long black hair that is tall with a sword on her back. 

Narrator POV

Michael is a type of guy that is not good around girls.

Michael POV

Michael just stand there not saying a word to her. Another guy came from Michael's back. "A shy type aren't ya?" said by a mysterious guy. "Who are you" asked Michael to the man. The man responded with "My name is Gabriel. Nice to meet you". "My name is Michael" said Michael trying to not be rude to a guy he just met. Michael and Gabriel talk while walking around the base. "New guy?" asked Gabriel. Michael responded with "No not really I have known Clint for awhile now i'm from a different district for this team." Michael asked Gabriel "Is this team still nameless?" Gabriel responded with "Yep still nameless I don't know why but we just accept that fact I guess.." "I know why this team is still nameless" said Michael to himself while remembering all the names both Clint and Michael has created in the past. "Well why are you here if you are from a different district?" asked Gabriel. "My team got killed i'm the only one who managed to stay alive" said Michael. "I manage to stay alive thanks to my light power"
Gabriel stopped walking and look at Michael in the face. "You have that power?" asked Gabriel
Michael nodded. "But how?" asked Gabriel. Michael then tell him the story about what happen.
"It was long ago when I was with my old team and yes I have 2 teams and both got killed. Like what I was saying we were assigned to kill a monster. It was hard to kill that monster but we manage to kill it and a weird looking stone come out. I was the first to touch the stone since I was the closest to it. At first, I didn't feel anything. But when we got out of the dungeon I feel something is taking over my body and that is when the light power show up. I turn into a being that you can't even call a human. When the light power is activated, I might look like a human but the abilities I got when it is activated is not something a human can reach. Not only that but black aura surrounds me. I can form a sword in my hand without any material at all. Not a normal sword but a sword that is insanely powerful. When it is activated I don't have control over the power and so I attacked my teammates. Luckily they managed to stay alive and I turned into a normal human back and that was the first time I activated it. Another time is when my teammates died from my old team.They died to a monster and I just activated it. I don't know how I can activate it but it just activate at times like that. And another time just happen recently when my team from another district got killed." Gabriel was speechless. He didn't has anything to say after listening to Michael's story. Michael continue again saying "and that make it the third time I activated it and now the power will stay with me until I die". "Enough talk Gabriel and Michael follow me." said Clint. Michael and Gabriel followed Clint to the meeting room where the whole team usually group up for North district of Clint's team. But this time there is only 1 person waiting in the meeting room. The girl that Michael saw earlier. "Now let me introduce both of you". said Clint "Michael she is Evelyn. Evelyn he is Michael". "Nice to meet you Evelyn" said Michael. Evelyn also said the same thing to Michael. "Michael we will help you in reviving both of your team but you will have to get in another team" said Clint. "The person that will be in your team is Evelyn and Gabriel. Now the way you will revive your team will be hard. You will need revival stone." Gabriel asked a question "but isn't that rare? It will be hard to revive two teams" Clint continue "Yes it is rare. That why you will attack the corrupted governments. Now I have been getting reports of  people reviving from the dead. Not only that but the people that has been revived is people from government that were supposed to die a long time ago. Killing governments that plan to revive someone that will bring harm to the world will not only make you get the revival stone but you will also save people from the corrupted people that a few governments want to revive." Michael thought about the idea for awhile and he agreed with the idea. The others also agreed with Clint's idea. Clint asked "So are you gonna keep this team name nameless or you gonna think of a name for it?" Michael was gonna say that he gonna keep his team nameless but then he thought of a name. "Reunited Light" said Michael. Clint and everyone smiled because they know what Michael meant by that name. "Good luck" said Clint to everyone.