The second day 💋💋(btw above is how i look above)

This is the second day and we were on our way to the bus stop when he just grabbed my face and faced me towards him and started making out with me. When we got on the bus holding hands everybody was staring at us and we sat in the front. When we got to the school we have every class together so we walked into every class holding hands and we sat next to each other in every class. When it was around second period I was about to close my locker when Jacob pushed me against my locker and started making out with me and kissing my neck and he gave me hickeys on my neck it felt so good.When school ended I just went to his house and stayed the night with him since my mom wasn't home. That night Jacob asked me"Are you a virgin?" I said"Yes I am" Jacob just smirked at me and said"I bet you don't wanna be a virgin anymore" so I said"what makes you think that?" and smirked. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow in a confused way so I just laughed. When I laughed Jacob pushed me down on the bed and we had a make out session.He started to take off my shirt and revealed my bra.He asked me if I wanted him to be my first time I said "yea why not" and bite my lip.I started taking his shirt  off and he kissed me down my neck.