Third.

Vanessa's Pov

When I woke up,Grayson wasn't next to me.I wasn't shocked cos I knew that he would be in a living room or in his house.I dressed.I had a hoodie on and black pants,with shoes.I went in the living room.Roni,Ethan and Grayson were eating.Grayson and Roni were watching me.Roni told me "Morning Nessa,sit down".I did.I was next to Gray.And i wishpered  "Did you tell them?" , Grayson answered "nah". I nodded.Start eating.Roni started talking.

"how you slept Nessa?" She smiled.
"umm..great" looked at Grayson.
"Your usually waking up early,but now your kinda late" Roni ate a bite.
"I know,I was tired with movie." Movie Vanessa right? Movie. "What about you guys?"
"I slept great" Ethan said.
"Yea same" Roni was saying.

When all done eating,Ethan said "Ok,Grayson we need to go" . Gray nodded,but he said that he needed to get his glasses.He's gone and I followed him.I said "Grayson"

"Yes? " he turned around.
"Yesterday what happened I'm so sorry.It's nothing,we are still friends and you can get any girl ok? I will not be jealous or something.Right?
"Nessa you didn't like it? " Gray asked.
"Of course I did,but I think we should be only a friends" I gave him a glasses and smiled.Then we both heard Ethan yelling "Graysooon". "You have to go".
He did.He's gone.

Roni's Pov.

when the boys were gone,nessa told me really really shooking news.
"roni..."
"yes nessa?"
"roni don't be mad or somethin ok?"
"what?"
"yesterday.."
"what happened yesterday nessa? "i smiled.
"i kissed Grayson."
"Wow,you met him only yesterday" I was shocked.
"not only kissed,we had sex." nessa looked down.
"wow nessa! wow! your a bitch "
" yea but roni he was so hot! and he is! we are still friends with him and not like a girlfriend or boyfriend."
"ok nessa! but your doing it everyday with all boys,isn't that boring?"
"sorry roni! "
" agh k!" i moved away from her.

None's Pov

Vanessa texted Grayson,that she told Veronica about yesterday.Gray answered the same.He told Ethan about that and Ethan said that it was cool.

Ik it was soo short but I'm gonna make next one better😍 vote and comment✨💛