Prologue

Most of the story will be told from Cain's point of view btw.

This was the first fight we had ever had. But that was normal, the three month bliss had worn off by month four. As it was supposed to.

We had invited some friends over, so I decided to play a trick on him. It wasn't... the most innocent of tricks, but it wasn't that bad either. Albus decided to keep it on the low down till they left, making me think he wasn't really mad at me.

"Oh my god I almost forgot to make the soufflés, I am so sorry." Albus said, getting up from the couch eagerly. I followed him into the kitchen. "Oh, are you going to help me finish them, Mr. Cain?" He teased at the fact that I never helped him make anything.

"If by that you mean finish them off by eating them." I smiled and rested my head on his. He used the torch to burn the top, which is the part he forgot. (O my god if anybody comment about how that rhymed- oh, well, there it goes.)

"Done!" Albus called as he put the soufflés onto the plate. I started slowly rubbing my hand up his thigh, which I knew was one of the things that turned him on the most. He let out a small noise and dropped on of the ceramic cups. It almost dropped to the floor before Albus caught it. He rolled his eyes and put it on the plate, as if not caring that much.

After that, it lead to a fight. And that lead to me doing the thing I've always wanted to do since I've met him. Slap him. I was horrified that I enjoyed the sound and the slight look of shock on his face.

"You..... you should do that again." He said slowly. I looked at him in slight fear. "No, I'm being serious. Do it again. I could tell you enjoyed it." he said. I shook my head.

"Hitting people is rude. The fact that I enjoyed it just proves that there's something wrong with me." I said. Then he laughed. I was genuinely frightened now.

"Cain, there's nothing wrong with you. People just like different things. And frankly, Cain.... I like getting hurt. I never told you because I've been in relationships because they think something is wrong with me, Which is kinda funny, honestly, because a lot of people accept masochism more than they accept homosexuality." He explained to me. I held my head.

"No, no, this is something wrong with, me, hurting people harms them! Healthy people get harmed because people hurt them!" I said.

He just rolled his eyes and scoffed. "First of all, as I already explained, people just like different things. and second of all......... you saying 'People get harmed because people hurt them!' is like that one anime dude saying 'People die if they are killed!' It's redundant and stupid."

I shook my head.

"Come on, hurt me." He smiled in a way that was simply irresistible, and he knew that. His hand started reaching for mine before I slapped it away. "Haha, that's the spirit!" He smiled.

"Now do it harder."