Meeting

Hinata POV
After performing I was headed towards the gates of school and luckily I didn't ran into any of the gang, good for me, I guess. But my luck seem to drown as I saw them occupying the front gate. I guess giving autograph took more time than I thought. I swiftly hung my bag on my one shoulder while my hands carried some of my heavy books, two to be exact. One Ear phone was pressed into my ear while the other hung at my shoulder level.

Naruto POV
We saw Alien heading towards us, wow she looked cool. I mean the way one of her ear phone hanging while the other one pressed in her ear. Her pink lace dress swiftly moving along with her as she held two of her books in her hand while her bag hanged to one of her shoulders
She came towards us, just then a black limo pulled up. Three people coming out of it; first one was a blond girl with four pony tails and pearl blue eyes, the second one had weird marks on his face and had brown hair while the last one had jet red hair with blue eyes. They had blue eyes but lesser blue compare to me.
As Alien was passing us sakura being who she is purposely placed her foot which caused Alien to trip over. Her things scattered and now here's the shocking part she didn't said or did anything instead she quietly started gathering her things. That's strange.
Gang's laughter stopped as those three people from limo approached us with anger. The guy with brown hair helped her in picking things up while the red one was boiling with anger. The girl took no time to slap Sakura. It took everyone with surprise as non of us was expecting this to happen.
Sakura stood there rooted to her spot as her right hand made its way to her right cheek. This time Into stepped up.

Author POV
"Who the hell do you think you are? Going around slapping my best friend." Ino shouted
"Best friend huh. All I see is a big for head that doesn't seem to come across the word manners. She is the one who started it."
The whiskered boy made his presence noted as he stepped in front of ino, grabbing The four tail, blondie by her wrist.
"You have no right to slap sakura." The whiskered boy spoke.
"And she has the right to hurt my best friend." The girl shot back.
In an instant the red haired boy was in front of the blond, freeing her from the whiskered boy's grasp, and holding his collar.
"Shut the hell up, you have nerves to hurt Hinata and then my sister." The red shouted. By this time the gang boys stepped forward ready for a fight when a voice stopped them dead in their tracks.
"Garra-kun it isn't such a big deal. Please let go of his collar." The midnight haired girl spoke as The four pony tailed Blondie assisted her.
"Hinata how can you turn a blind eye to what they did." The red headed boy known as Garaa spoke as he let go of the blond's collar, Making his way towards her.
"Hinata Garaa is right, you shouldn't stay quiet." Her companion spoke.
"Temari-chan I'm fine seriously. I should be the one asking, are you fine?"
"Yes......"was the only reply.
"Okay then, let's go. Although I don't understand why you came to give me a ride, I have a car ya'know." The blunetee spoke
"The driver took your car back, we are here to take you to studio, to let you up on latest news." The brown haired boy spoke.
"Oh well then let's get going......kankoro-kun thank you for the help though." Hinata said.
"Nah don't mention it we'll be waiting in car." Kankoro announced.
As the three left towards the limo, Hinata turned and slightly bowed her head saying "I'm sorry from their behalf It was probably a mistake. And sakura-chan sorry for what Temari did. Please forgive."

Naruto POV

And then she turned walking towards the limo, leaving all of us shocked. We looked at each other with 'what-the-hell-happened' look.
Recovering from our shock as my Asuma sensi along with kakashi sensi waved his hand in front of our faces snapping us out of our trace.
"You guys seemed lost, something up." Kakashi sensi spoke as he placed his hands in his jeans pocket.
Asuma sensi spoke as he placed his cigarette in his mouth, "Principle Tsunada has decided to take 2nd year students for a backstage meeting with Hinata, to encourage them, and stuff. We'll be leaving tomorrow at 9 & will spend a day with her, so be prepared. Everyone knows except for you guys. And its compulsory trip."
"You guys don't seem to hype up like others did something up."kakashi sensi spoke.
"Ahh n-no everything's just peachy." Tenten said covering for us.
"If you say so. Let's go Asuma, others are waiting." Kakashi said turning to Asuma sensi.
"What do we do now?" Ino spoke after kakashi sensi and asuma sensi were gone.
"We have to go to trip its necessary, remember." Sakura spoke.
"If you say so........see you guys tomorrow." And we parted our ways just like that.

My last thoughts were
What will happen tomorrow? No one knows.
Hinata you changed. And I like it.