Chapter 2

I was taking a walk and listening to K.Michelle Cant Raise a Man, I was also singing along

*He got older, but never grew,
  For his life he can't tell the truth.
  How to love he ain't got a clue,
  Playing games like he'll never lose you.

  Try to talk to him, can't get through,
  Every day he's a different dude.
  These are the signs of a grown ass boy,
  Better run for the hills,
  I'm just trying to keep it real.

  You can't raise a man.
  He's already grown, what you gonna do?
  You wonder why he acts like a boy.
  It's 'cause he wasn't raised right before you
  Girl, you ain't never gonna change nobody,
  If he don't wanna, you can't make nobody.
  'Cause you can't raise a man, no, no.

I dont know if my earplugs was on or something or if it was just me but, all i heard was clappng , I turned around and Guess what ? it was the dude (Ty) from the club with a big ass grin plaster on his face ; see singing is one of my Favorite thing to do besides from Basketball and Softball, I sing When Im sad, mad, happy or whenever im just in the mood to hit a Note ; I turned back around and continued my walk and my singing untill i felt some arms grab me by my waist.

It was smoke

"Damnn Girl not only could you dance, but sing too?

"i guess,' I said as i blush trying to hide my face."

"Why you hiding your face, when you look so Beautiful."

"i said nothing but Blush again"

"So whatcha Up too."

"Chilling."

"Really, haha , Wanna chill togather?."

"I'de Rather not "

"C'mon, I would really like to be seen in Public with a girl as Sexy as you,' He said Sqeezing my Ass.

"Cool I guess."

He nodded his head, and we walked to the park.

We got to the park and we went on the swings; i always go on the swings when i Come to the park.

I sat on the swings and rocked myself back and forth. Tj came and sat on the one beside me.

"So i didnt get your name.''

''Cause you never asks, Duhh , but my Name is Ashanti  , whats yours?'

"Tyrell or Ty or Smoke for short.'

"Oook Tell me bout yourself"

"Well I'm from the Ghetto, I Love my momma she's all i got I'll do anything to make sure she st8' , I dont really know who my Daddy is and i really dont give af, Momma told me that he walked out on her when he found out she was Pregnant ever since she been Struggling on her own, but times better now.'He said to me like he was nervous.

Ohh wow Ty, I'm so sorry about your past.

its Kool.'

- An hour later -

While me & Smoke was talking i realize it was getting Late so i told him good bye & was on my way till he stopped me .

Ayoo Shanzz , you Kool can i get Your Number ?, He asked ; i said sure & handed him my phone so he could put his number in there , when he was done with that I was On my way Back Home .

- Smoke POV

So I saw Ashanti earlier today taking a walk &  I decided  to catch up behind her her & wrapp my hands around her waist . She was a little uncomfortable but she wqas trynn play it cool. We talked for what seemd like forever  & we actually got a Few In Common , She Bae though , She just Ain't Know it Yet .