chapter 1 THE BEGINNING

Yeah so you're probably thinking that this story is going to be like the others all like hey im Darleen younger sister of Daryl and yadda yadda yadda.No that's not how it's going to be at all.

Just to let u know im 14 and like my brother i have a Crossbow and blue eyes. Yeah people used to say we where like twins it was weird.

Oh and i can't forget Merle my other older brother everone doesn't really trust him for what he did to Rick. Yeah that was just a one time thing you have to forgive and forget in this world or you won't survive. They only let Merle in because they needed us the only person i really trust is Carl Rick's son. he's 14 as well. We tell each other everything. The only thing is I don't like Carl's mom Lori. She is pregnant with Shane's daughter. Just if you didn't know Lori is married to Rick and cheated on him with Rick's "best friend" Shane. That's why i don't like her. Then there's Beth Greene she's like my older sister I love her to death. Then Beth's older sister Maggie and her fiancé Glenn. They are the best they are always there for me. Now the best Greene ever Hershel he taught me every medical thing i know and he's like a father to me.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME

That was just to fill you in one who is the main characters.