Chapter 26

Hello beauties.

This chapter is just wow

So warnings

⚠️Warning there will be ⚠️
~rape
~abuse
~prostitution
~child pornography

That's it. If you guys don't like it I'm sorry but it's a key part of the story. It is her past.

See you at the bottom .

NAMJOON POV

As the days passed I would always go to visit Arabella. I would always sing I know to her. In hopes that maybe that'll help her wake up.

I haven't been the same since she went into the coma. I've been eating less. I've just been staying at the hospital whenever they would let me.

The boys were getting worried so they always told me. I didn't really know what was happening around me anymore.

I was just on a schedule. Wake up , go to the hospital, force myself to eat, talk to Arabella, sing to her ,head back to the hotel then repeat. It was the same everyday she was gone.

CHRISTINA POV

Things were hard now that Arabella wasn't at the flat. It was quieter. It felt dead there. I felt dead. Arabella was my daughter and she was gone.

When we went back to school we had a memorial for Desiree. Nobody knew that Desiree was bad and we decided not to ruin it for them. I didn't go to her funeral. None of the girls did either.

I would go to the hospital after work and talk to Arabella and then go home. Suga was getting scared that I was going to get depressed. Maybe I already was. I didn't feel like doing anything anymore. I only went to school because I knew Arabella would be mad if I didn't.

I would sleep in her room most of the nights. I would sleep with BoyScout and the stuffed animal she got me when we were in California.

I missed her so much that it physically hurt me. I became distant and kept to myself.

I didn't let anyone in.

Not the girls or Yoongi.

All I wanted was Arabella.

ARABELLA POV

I don't know how long I've been here. Slowly we would travel deeper and deeper into my past.

We had to take it slow because when we went to fast I would start to have a panic attack.

I learned about how Jade knew my parents and what really happened. It was hard. Even though I was inside my past I could still hear Christina and Namjoon talk to me. I wanted to wake up. I wanted to see their faces again. I missed them so much.

My mother ,father and past were my only company. “Mother. I don't think I can do it. “ I said as we approached the final door in the hallway of my past.

“MariRosa. You must. We are here for you. We will always be here for you.” My father said as he opened the door. We were facing what started it all.