Chapter 12

The photo at the top is Arabellas outfit while they are being tourist.

ARABELLA POV

There are times when I used to be able to sleep peacefully without Christina and this is one of those times.

I woke up around 8 in the morning which back in Texas would be 10 in the morning. I grabbed one of Namjoons shirts and went into the bathroom to shower.

While I was in the shower I started thinking how my life has changed in just two days. Originally I was just supposed to spend 5 days here with my best friend Christina and go do tourist stuff but it all changed when we saw the boys in the pool. We hit it off well with them and it was amazing. We were able to spend time with them, get to know them . That's every fangirls dream.

But after spending a few days with them I've learned that they're not just K-pop idols. They're actually people. People with feelings. People who once had privacy but gave it up to be able to perform for their fans and make music for them.

When you thought about all the boys sacrificed for us, it touches your heart. I got out and went to wipe the mirror, that was fogged from the hot water.

I looked at myself and the person I saw was different. She was prettier. She looked happy. I smiled. I had never looked this good, in my whole life. I quickly dried my body and put on the shirt after putting my hair in a messy bun so it wouldn't wet Namjoons shirts too much.

I walked out and saw him sitting in bed with a plate of food. “did you order room service? “ I asked and he finally looked up at me and nodded with blushed cheeks. I think he was blushing because of how short the shirt was on my body ,but I'm not sure.

I walked up to the bed and crawled back to my original spot next to him. “why don't you put tv on?” I asked and he explained that he had absolutely no idea where the remote went.

I got up and went to look around his room for the remote. I found it jammed in between the couches. I grabbed it and walked back to the bed. I passed him the remote and he flipped through the channels.

I leaned my head against the bedpost and that's when I felt my phone vibrate. It was on do not disturb so it shouldn't be vibrating unless Christina or any of my close friends texted me.

I looked at my screen and saw that my friend Genevieve had sent me a snapchat. I quickly opened my phone and clicked the icon and a photo of her with mine and Christina's corgi ,Boyscout. He was licking her face and she was laughing. In the background you could see my other 2 friends ,Aili and Crystal.

Once the snapchat was done I sent a picture of me blowing them a kiss, saying that I missed all of them especially Boyscout. NamJoon looked over at me and chuckled. “what? I'm sending a snapchat to my friend. “ I said and he looked back at the TV.

“so NamJoon what are our plans for today? “ I asked and he said that he convinced his manager to let them have a tourist day without guards and everything. I smiled and told him how I wanted to go to Santa Monica Pier. He nodded and said Jin and Jimin made a whole list of places to go.

I smiled, Jin and Jimin are like big brothers. Though we don't talk much they still protect me. “so when are we leaving?” I asked and he said in like 3 hours, so around noonish. I nodded and leaned my head against his naked shoulder.