5

Harry -punk/dirty

imagine-

Your POV

As I finished up my makeup I put on my combat boots and slip my sunglasses on walking out to see Harry waiting for me on the bed.

"Well hello there handsome ready to go have some fun?" I said straddling his lap then peppering kisses over his check.

"Well anything with you is fun, but when there's weed in the mix I say yes lets go!" He said picking me up and picking my purse up then sprinting out the door to his shiny black car.

Pulling up to the condo were the boys were we walk up to the door walking straight into a cloud of smoke. "Guys were are you" Harry spoke looking around soon to be answered by giggles and shushing.

"You dumbasses we can hear you" I say laughing then walking into the sunroom were they sat laughing. Looking around I see the bong and a good jar of alien kush.

"Well what do we have here who's is it? and why haven't you shared till know" I say sitting grabbing the bong and packing it while sitting down on Harry's lap.

"It's nialls he hide it said he was saving it for a 'special' event some bullshit like that" zayn says in a high pitch voice.

Getting my lighter out of my purse I take a few good hits coughing at some points due to the thick smoke. As I began to feel lighter I began to lay back into Harry as if melting into him like butter, well that's what I felt like at least.

As the night went on we got even more stoned using almost half or more of the once full jar of kush. The more ripped we got the more I could feel Harry's eyes all over me. But all I could think was about how high I was.

Laying back onto Harry's lap spreading my hair across his lap I look up into his once emerald eyes know bloodshot and way beyond red. While I stare I feel something creeping at the back of my head laughing at the feeling thinking someone was tickling me but hell was I wrong!

As I couldn't take the feeling anymore I move my head up to see Harry had a massive bonner noticing what he was staring at know that reality had hit me but not to hard yet.

"Aw is little Harry need some help?" I whisper nibbling at his earlobe lightly.

"Fuck don't t-tease me y/n" Harry hisses grabbing your waist to make me straddle him. Being ripped still I moved back and forth without knowing smiling at the stoned, horny Harry that sits under me.

"Oh don't be a baby, I'm sure you can put up with it for one night we could take some of that and have our own party I mean Niall owes me so fuck it!" I say grabbing a handful of his weed putting it into a baggy I had in my purse.

Stumbling to the living room were the other guys sat I smile at them cheesing out to a scary movie.

"Guys me and Harry are leaving we have some business if you know what I mean brah!" I say giggling knowing they know what I mean.

Driving very slowly to the house we finally make it as we stumble to the door a laughing mess then heading straight for the bedroom. Once there we take the weed I stole and get my little bowl out smoking till it's 1 in the morning, being high and as horny as ever.

Looking over at the know tired Harry I see he's biting his lip looking down my shirt.

"Well h-Harry is someone a little excited?" I said straddling his lap giggling at the felling of his slightly hard cock under me.

"Yeah because of you" Harry mumbles looking like he could pass out any minute but at the same time could stay up all night laughing and doing crazy things that us teens do.

"Well then should I help you?" I said kissing under his jaw. Giggling and nipping into the skin making him get even more excited.

Pulling back and looking into his red eyes he pulls me into his plump lips sucking on them while he cups my ass.

"Why must you always tease me y/n?" Harry says kissing down from my lips slipping off my shirt leaving me in my underwear and bra.

"Always a distraction from anything I do" he comments skillfully unhooking my bra with one hand letting my breasts spill out into the cold air.

"Know it's my turn to tease you beautiful" he says slowly needing my breast slowly but surly taking my underwear off with his teeth.

Looking down know full naked Harry's head goes dangerously close to my lips blowing cold air onto my nob. As I grab at his head he goes in licking up my lips then plunging his tongue into me as he rubs his palm into my nob.

As he goes on I moan a squirm under his harsh grip on my waist.

"Please Harry just fuck me" I say in a whisper moaning at the end due to how close I was.

As he ignores my needs he plummets two fingers into me moving his mouth to my nub sucking and rubbing his tongue in figure 8's.

"Harry I'm close" I say moaning and gripping his hair tightly as I let loose all over his fingers.

"Good girl" harry says sucking on his fingers and he rolls us over so I'm on top.

"Know be a good girl and ride this cock" he says sucking on my sweet spot creating a hickey.

Just with those words I take his member into my hand and slowly sink down on it causing both of us to groan in pleasure. Sinking all the way down I start to rock my hips back and forth and Harry lays his large hands on my hips digging his fingernails into the soft skin.

Begging to bounce Harry meets every thrust and moans at the feeling of our skin slapping as I do to. After a good 5 minutes my body is turned around so I'm know on the bottom looking up at Harry as he pounds extremely hard, hell as hard as he could into my tight heat.

As we both moan each other's names we come undone and lay down onto the know sticky bed.

"Round two after a blunt?" I say biting my lip and looking over at the curly headed boy giggling.

"Hell yeah baby" is the last thing I heard before I was booking it for the weed.