The Whore

DAN'S P.O.V
It's been a couple weeks that I've been staying with Phil, it's been going quite well and I finished school and started college. I stared dating a nice girl named Jessica, but I couldn't get my mind off of Phil even when I was with her. I just wanted him to hold me in his arms, so I'd purposely get hungover so he'd help me out and hold me till I fell asleep.

Phil was at work and Jessica was over and we were watching a movie. I put my arm over her shoulder as she leaned into me. We were cuddling nicely, but I soon felt her hand on my thigh and still going up. "Is she trying to may me horny?" I thought to myself at this point her hand was almost on my crotch, I quickly held her hand.

She looks at me and smiled. She was always the one to ask for sex but I really don't work that way. She moved and sat on my lap and smiled at me. "Hey baby let's have some fun" Jessica said seductively. "Did she just call me baby?" I thought to myself and I just looked at her.

She put her hands on my neck which I hated. Only one person who can touch my neck and that was Phil, and Jessica only does it to make me hard. "Jess not now." I said pushing her hands away from my neck. "Baby come on I know you want me." She said as she pushed me back so I was laying on the couch.

I sighed and tried to get up but she pressed her lips to mine, I couldn't pull away and before I knew it she was grinding against me. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it at all either, I pushed her off me "Jessica I said no." I snapped bringing my knees to my chest. Jessica stood up pulling me to my feet. "Ok, I know let's go cuddle though."I nodded and she pulled me to my room.

Jessica pushed me onto my bed and lays beside me. She took my shirt off and laid her head on my bare chest. I really hated this and she was such a whore. I cuddled her but her hand went into my pants. "Jessica stop!" I said blushing but she grabbed my dick instead making me jump. I pushed her hand away and got out of bed. "What's wrong baby?" Jess asked me making me frown. "Just get out, I'm not go to dealing with this anymore!" I snapped.

"Baby daddy please, I'll stop." She started as I put my shirt on. "No that's it, I don't want to be your boyfriend so just go!" I snapped once again. She walked out of my room in a tangent. "Fine deal with being hated by everyone in your life you fucking asshole!" She yelled at me as Phil walked in frowning.

PHIL'S P.O.V
I walked in hearing Dan's girlfriend saying hurtful thing to Dan. I frowned and looked at her, anger filled me quickly. "Get the fuck out of my house you whore!" I shouted and Dan jumped not expecting me to shout. Dan's girl walked past me frowning "Fuck off you fucking prick!" She yelled at me then looked at Dan "And you can fuck yourself fucking faggot!"

I saw the hurt and pain in Dan's eyes once she called him a "Fucking Faggot" as she stormed out. I locked her out of the apartment and I looked back to where Dan was and he wasn't there anymore. "D-Dan?" I called softly. "Did I misunderstand what was going on? No it's because what she called him.

I looked in the living room, he wasn't there. So I checked the kitchen and I noticed the vodka bottle was gone. "Dan where are you?" I asked worried about him. I didn't hear no response, I check the whole house and I still didn't find him.

I heard a muffled cry through the house, following the cry it lead me to Dan's room. I looked at the window seeing Dan sitting on the window sill crying softly and drinking all the alcohol we had. I watched him and walked to him. "Dan..." I said softly and watched as Dan quickly wiped his eyes and hugged himself.

"Phil just leave me alone... please" he said sadly. I sat beside him and looked at him. "Dan I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess anything up. I-" I said but Dan interrupted me. "Phil it wasn't your fault I fell for a whore who doesn't care about anyone else but herself!" Dan snapped leaving me speechless, as I watched tears rolled down his soft cheeks."Dan let's go inside it's cold out here." I said softly.

DAN'S P.O.V
I shook my head my heart shattered, I just looked down at the ground which was 5 stories down. I was ready to jump, I was worthless and nobody wants to be around a fucking faggot like me. I looked Phil in the eyes thinking to myself. "Phils only here because he doesn't know the truth.." Tears began to fill my eyes again and I looked down again watching the cars. I took a swing of the vodka in my hands and Phil took the bottle from my hands, a sad look on his face.

I hugged Phil so I didn't have to see his sorrow filled eyes. I closed my eyes tightly then I let go of Phil and climbed back inside. "Today isn't the day Daniel." I thought to myself and Phil just watched me. I wiped my eyes for any stray tears, I suddenly felt arms around me and I leaned into Phil with streams of tears washing down his face.

Phil held me close and ran his fingers through my hair as I cried into his chest. "Dan your amazing ok. No matter what, you'll find the right person I promise." I hears Phil's voice crack sadly, I didn't want him to cry for me. I wiped his tears softly and hugged him tightly.

"So will you Phil." I said softly holding him close, I looked at him and he had tears rolling down his cheek and I wiped them. "Phil please don't cry, I'm fine." I said and he nodded rubbing his eye, then he ruffled my hair making me smile. I pulled him into a tight hug, never wanting to let him go."Dan are you ok now?" Phil asked me and I nodded. "Much better" I smiled at Phil.

Phil's P.V.O

I was glad Dan was in a better mood. He hugged me tighter and stayed close in my embrace, i never wanted to lose him. Eventually we pulled away from our hug and just stared into each others eyes, I just loved the way his chocolate brown eyes glistened as he looked at me. If he knew how i felt towards him, he'd reject me in a instant. "So is that girl out of your life now?" I asked cautiously watching him nod slowly.

"She's gone forever and i'll never never have to deal with that crazy bitch again." he said confidently, I just shook my head slightly. "Dan please watch your language." I said softly making Dan chuckle. "What about you? You told Jessica to get the fuck out of your house, the you called her a whore." He chuckled making me blush. "Uh..., I'm older and my house so it's different." I said blatantly making him smile. "I live here too." He answered quickly.

I just smiled at him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Lets go to bed ok Danny?" I said softly my voice was rather quiet and soft. Dan nodded softly and leaned into me as I gently laid him in his bed. He seemed a bit upset after i laid him down, almost like he wanted me to lay beside him. I smiled and laid his blankets over him, he shyly held his arms to me so I leaned down and hugged him. "Ok Danny time to sleep. I'll be in the next room beside you." I said softly and kissed his head out of habit. I saw his cheeks go a red colour as he nodded. i quickly left his room and went to my own realizing what i did. "Dan's gonna hate me now!" I whined into my pillow.