Start Of A New Day

PHILS'S P.O.V
I went to sleep not long after Daniel. He's such a good kid why would anyone kick him out? I wanted to make sure he had a good home to live in. Away from whatever he lived through.

I woke up early in the morning and made some coffee and ate some cereal out of the box. Dan was still asleep on the couch. "He just looks so cute.." I said quietly to myself then snapped out of it. "He's only 17 and I'm 21, I can't think about dating him." I began to mumble.

I cleaned out my recording room for young Daniel. Apparently he's been watching my YouTube channel since the beginning. I loved meeting my fans but never thought that one would start a YouTube channel of their own because of me.

He woke up about 10 am and he looks at his phone and groaned. "Morning sleepy head" I said getting a groaned tiredly back in response. His curly hair was all in his face cutely. He ran his hand through his hair and yawned. "Dan I have to work in a couple hours you wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Sure, where do you work?" He replied. "The pub across from where you where sitting last night" I answered and he nodded with a small smile. "Alright." He said cheerfully. Until then he got ready for the day and he straightened his hair,  then we sat and made videos on a our channels.

Once we got to the pub I went and got ready as Dan sat with the bartender. I started to work and talk to the customers, that's when I noticed the bartender left and Dan was doing everything. I smiled softly and walks over to him. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

DAN'S P.O.V
Phil walked up to me and I thought he was mad at me but his voice was cute an cheerful when he asked what I was doing. "I'm Bartending since there isn't one.." I smiled. "What do you know about bartending?" He asked and I just smirked. "A lot more then you think" I answered. "Show me" he said.

With that I grabbed melon liqueur, black vodka, pineapple juice, and sweet and sour juice and made a Black Chaser. Phil seemed rather impressed from how it looked and how fast I made it. "Good job Dan, that's rather impressive. Your better then our bartender." he chuckled as I took the shot smiling. "Welcome to finding ways to be cool and keep your mind off everything." I replied and winked causing Phil to blush.

"Well here then I'll pick them up soon and do the same for the other waiters and waitresses." Phil said leaving a list of drinks for me to make. "Easy" I smiled and started working, making myself shots at the same time. Soon I was making cool shots for the people sitting in front of me. I was getting really good tips and i was just enjoying myself till I looked over at Phil who was kissing a blonde haired girl.

My heart stopped and I looked away taking another shot. "Come on Dan you barley know him, don't get jealous even if he's the reason you are bi.." I thought to myself. I remade the shot I took since it was for a costumer. I took a deep breath and looked at Phil who was now smiling as he walked away from the girl. I could just feel my heart breaking all over agian. Even if Phil didn't like me it still hurt to see the guy you've been crushing on for a long time choose someone other then you.

I just kept taking shots throughout Phil's shift and we stayed a little longer so Phil could drink. The bartender was finally back. I drank a little more then I started to black out. I was so drunk I couldn't even look straight. I got up and left as Phil was talking to the same girl he was kissing earlier.

I got to Phil's house I looked around and sighed. I looked for some food but my stomach then turned. I thought I just need water so I grabbed a glass filling it up with water and started to walk out of the kitchen but I instead walked into the counter and and collapsed smashing the glass against the counter cutting my hand blacking out on the floor.

I woke up a bit later looking up to see Phil shaking me worry filled his face. I felt a stinging pain in my hand and looked at it seeing all the blood on my hand and the floor. "Dan are you ok?" Phil asked and I began to cry from pain and emotions. Phil hugged me and picked me up. "I got you it's ok Daniel." He said comforting me.

He carried me to the bathroom and took all the glass out of my hand slowly as tears rushed from my face. "I didn't m-mean f-for this to happen" I sobbed and Phil kissed my head gently "I know just calm down." With that I instantly calmed down and blushed watching Phil take the last piece of glass out of my hand and wrapped it.

When he was done he took me to the couch holding me in his arms like a father and son or even as a boyfriend to his other. I leaned into him as he put an arm around me, I felt like I finally belong somewhere, like being held in Phil's arms was where I was supposed to be the whole time. I felt at peace I smiled to myself laying my head on his chest.

He must have noticed how calm he made me, because he wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my waist and hummed a soft tune. I couldn't help but smile and closed my eyes. I was so relaxed in Phil's arms I fell asleep snuggling into Phil. I felt Phil pick me up and lay me in a nice comfortable bed, then he cuddled with me and I cuddled into him hiding my face in his chest.