Chapter 13 • Eggs Benedict

"Let's Go Back There!"

Everyone stopped and looked at where I was pointing to. "Yeah, let's go to the room that says DO NOT CROSS on it" Scott said sarcastically.

"Actually, that's the only place we can get too. There aren't any other doors in here" Mike had already gotten out a flashlight and was looking around the room, "This looks like this is just the way to get to the main building, probably just have it closed untill they open up the building to public"

I started walking and everyone followed behind. But Vincent ran up to where I was standing and partially clung onto me, "I don't trust these animatronics untill I've actually seen them" He said quietly to me.

I walked up and pulled the tape off the door. I carefully pushed open the door with Vincent still right next to me.

"G-Guys I-I not so sure we should do this, w-what if someone comes back here?" Jeremy said. I ignored what he said and listened to Mike trying to calm him down (I wish I could make this a Jeremike fiction, It's my otp XD).

Once I opened the door I saw a large open space with no other doors. It had a few posters on the wall with the animatronics on it. "It's... and elevator?" Scott asked.

We all walked in and looked for some sort of button to go down. We all jumped once we heard a loud voice booming through the room.

"Hello and welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, if you would like to go down you can press the large, obvious, red button by the door"

We all looked to find the source of the voice but we couldn't, "Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, I am Hand Unit. But you can call me Handy. Because you are here after hours I am going to presume that you are the night guards, correct?" Handy asked. "Um... yeah"

"Well then I want to assure you that here at Circus Baby's we have some of the best security in the state. We have motion alarms, lights guiding to exits, even a security system to keep all animatronics on their stages. But before you all go down to the main office, I would like you to enter a name on the keypad next to you"

"What should we put? There's Five of us so we can't exactly have all our names" I asked. "Just put your name, it's not that big of a deal" Mike replied.

I shrugged and went to type my name and just saw a glitchy screen. I tried to type my name but messed up with almost every letter.

"It seems you were having trouble with the keypad, I see what you were trying to type and I will auto correct it for you..."

"Thank you" I sighed in relief.

"...Welcome: Eggs Benedict"

"Eggs Benedict?!" I yelled. Handy didn't reply to what I said and the elevator continued going down.

I turned around and saw most of them snickering to themselves about the name Handy had just given me. "Oh shut up" I mumbled.

Most of them stopped laughing except for the slight snorting from Mike.

I just rolled my eyes and waited for the elevator to reach the bottom. The elevator finally came to a sudden stop and we all had to grab onto the wall to maintain balance.

"You can now exit by crawling through the maintenance vent"

We all sighed in relief and started to go through the vent. Scott went in first, then Vincent, Mike, Jeremy, then me.

It seemed like the tunnel went on for ages untill we finally could even see the exit. We all started crawling a little faster untill we all heard something else crawling in the vents with us.

"H-H-Hiya There!!!"