Raven :p

Hi, Name is Raven, 18 year old Teen, who goes to High School, in fact a High School with cool people who think they are better then other people on the side. Oh and I am... Emo. I have been a loser for my hole life, even my family, my family disliked me after I told them, well, showed them. I moved out when I was 16, I got my own place and never, ever sore my Family again After that. I showed my friends and that, the friendship we had, was dead, dry and gone.

I walk down the hall, no one noticed me un-till, Chloe Dane -coolest girl in the school, 17, her color is pink- walks up to me, a EMO. "Oh hello trash" She tells me. I was even surprised she walked up to me, even talking to me is weird, weird for her. "TRASH, GO TO THE TRASH CAN WILL YOU!!!" She yells at me. I should walk but this is.. funny. Everyone stares, wondering why is she talking to a emo girl. "Hey, um Chloe. The School is looking at you" One of her friends say. She looks around to see how many kids are looking. "Lets go, next time Trash" She say walking away. Everyone runs to her asking question. Me, well no one is waiting for a answer to there Question are they. 

-sign- What a pain, being a Emo girl is hard work. How in the world can cool people act all cute and nice all the time, wouldn't it be hard? I wonder how it would feel to be cool? Don't think that Raven, I am emo and that's me. I would tho, are there other Emo's who have the same problem? I keep walking and next thing I know, the coolest guy, hottest guy, well other girls think, pushes me on the ground, my knees on the ground and my arms been grabbed. What is going I say to my self. I don't know what is happening. "Say sorry Trash" He says. "S-s-say s-s-sorr-ry t-o" I ask. "Chloe you trash, who else would it be? the ghost"He says. Then they start to giggle. "N-o" I say back. "you darn EMO" He yells in my face, then he slowly push me to the ground, me fighting back. "SAY SORRY" He says again. "N-OOO, L-LET ME G-GO" I yell. "U PIG, WE WONT LET U GO, IF U DON'T SAY SORRY WE WILL HIT YOU" They say. "I do-on't ca-re what you call me, and I dare you to" I say, I should of never said that to them. Then I knew at this moment, I could have cuts all over me. 

They boys hitting me, punching me, kicking me to the ground, next thing I know I cry, and bleed and scream of pain, for help, like anyone would help me. "Say it, say sorry" They said over and over. "HELP, SOME-ONE. OWW" I yell, I keep yelling, till I couldn't. My eyes got blurey, I couldn't feel anything anymore, I could hardly hear the boys yell at me to say sorry. But I saw, someone, I heard someone, someone yelling "LEAVE HER BE U JERKS" And him hitting there face and putting them on the ground, I couldn't see his face, thats how blury my eyes were, then I feel hands touch my red skin, picking me up. "your okay now, you did a great job, you can rest now" He says, I slowly close my eyes to rest.. 

---------------------------------END-------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my new story, this is for all Emo's out there. 

     Even if you are a Emo, you will still find people who

         Care about you as friends or more, I like 

    All Emo's and people. I am here for you all. :p