Trace :o

Her eyes slowly open, wondering were she is, "Whe-ere am I, Ow my head" she says. "Be careful, stay laying down its better for you" I say. "Oka-y, but who are you" She asked me. "Name is Trace Blue, 18 and new to your shitty high school, I was the one who helped you with though's boyz back in the school." I say "Oh, nice na-" she says falling asleep. "Thx, Raven" I say, I will let her rest for a bit, she did get a beating, she is a Emo I see, well lucky me, I am not the only emo.

-sign- 

"UGHH" Raven screams. "Raven your okay calm down" I say. She grabs onto me crying re-think and feeling the pain. "Raven.. your okay, your fine" I say. She must of been scared a group of guys just hit her and yell at her, that should be painful. " Sorry." She says. "Its fine, um are you a Emo" I ask "Well, um yes" She says back. "Cool same here, you haven't really looked at me" I say. She looks up into my eye's. 

"Thx, Trace" Raven says, "Np, if you need a friend I am hear" I say, "Thx" She says

"Thx, Trace" Raven says, "Np, if you need a friend I am hear" I say, "Thx" She says. "Um so..., this is weird, your holding onto my arm... still Raven" I say "Oh SORRY" She yells and pushes me off my feet onto the ground. "Ow, haha, that hurt" I say. "SORRY, I AM SO-" She said. "STOP, don't say sorry again" I yell "um" Raven say barley. "Sos, didn't mean to yell at ya its just not cool" I say. "I know" Raven says back. 

"WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU DOING MAN!!"  My friend said. "YOU-" He said "SHUT UP MAN, SHE IS EMO AND SOME COOL KIDS BASHED HER UP" I yell back, "Oh, you should of told me ass" He says, "What ever" I say back.

--------------------------------END----------------------------

Hello my fox's -Fox's is all my readers name- 

How have you been so far, in the book, do you like it?

or love it?  (that's the question for today)  Tell me in the

comments!  :p