Zero :/

"SO, WHICH GUY'S SO CALLED COOL GUYS?" I ask "stop yelling, and i don't know which guys" Trace says "FINE, do you know emo girl" I ask. "Um me, well, Jason White and his friends, I nor know his name" Raven says "WHAT THE" I yell "SHUT UP DUDE, your loud" Trace yells. "Sorry" I tell them. "May I ask for you back story?" Raven asked me. "Backstory?" I say. "Your background, your past life.." Raven says. "Okay.. Don't know why you want to know why but okay. It was April the 1st, I was born into what I am now, my parents took care of me, but got rid of me when I told them I was a Emo kid, they disliked that fact, so they took me out like trash, and I never sore them again.." I told them. "wow" Raven said. "ANYWAYS, whats your name?" I ask "Raven, My last name I change, cuz I don't have a family soo, Raven Dean" Raven says. "Nice, whats ur back story?" I ask "I will leave u two be later, take care of her" Trace says. We both get into Ravens backstory. "I was 16, I told my mother and father I was emo and thats me not a pink person, when they heard me say it, well showed them they got rid of me, I was in the woods after and for 2 years, my family was fox's, Then someone found me and made me, I got my own house and now I am here today" Raven tells me. "Wow that's just..." I try to say "Yep. Now lets talk about something different" Raven says. 

(We talk all day, not stopping, she started to live with us and i would say she is like a sister to me)

---------------------------END---------------------------

Sorry this is a sort page, I didn't know what to do..

I hope u have fun and good luck. :P