Imagine #3

You walked through the front door of the house that you and Nikki shared, a sad and tired look on your face. Your co-workers had recently been beginning to think that making you do all of their work was completely okay, along with your boss who was being a total dick to you lately. You were honestly so stressed that you wanted so badly to crawl into a hole and die. One by one, you kicked off your shoes and set your bag down on the kitchen table. "Hey honey!", Nikki said from his place on the couch and smiled up at you. "Hey baby," you responded quietly and did your best to fake a smile. However, Nikki wasn't buying it for one second. He knew that wasn't you with your normal, cheerful personality. He sat up, a concerned look on his face. "What's the matter?", he questioned you, worry lacing his tone. You sat down next to Nikki, his arms immediately wrapping around you and pulling you close. "Y/N, please tell me what's bothering you, It kills me to see you like this. Is it your work?," he exclaimed in a rush. You nodded your head once in reply to his last sentence. "I've just been so fucking stressed lately. My boss is a complete dick all the time and my co-workers think it's perfectly fine to make me do all of their work, so at the end of the day i'm being forced to do my work, along with five other completely different projects," you explained and sighed at the end of your speech. "Well, since work is stressing you out so much, then just take a day off," Nikki suggested and looked down at you. You stared at him in disbelief. Take a day off? "Nikki, I can't just do that," you said, although a day off sounded like heaven to you at the moment. "C'mon, I know you want to!" Nikki said with a sly smile on his face. "Okay, I guess one day off wouldn't hurt," you decided and smiled. "Perfect. Now that, that's settled, i have a solution to your stress," Nikki stated and kissed you passionately. You eagerly kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Let's take this to the bedroom," he whispered to you seductively. You smiled as he picked you up easily and took the both of you into the master bedroom you shared. He laid you down gently onto the bed and started to kiss down your neck. His hands found their way under your shirt and rubbed up and down your sides. He smirked as you shivered in response.
He stopped kissing you and removed your shirt, tossing it on the floor. He kissed you roughly, his tongue exploring your mouth. Nikki unbuttoned your denim skinny jeans and, with your help, removed them. Your hands trailed up his shirt and traced his toned stomach as he nipped at your neck lightly. He slid off his shirt and threw it into the growing pile of clothing on the floor. His hands reached back and expertly unclasped you bra. He looked at you with an awed expression, causing your cheeks to turn a bright shade of red. You made a move to cover yourself, however he stopped you before you could. "Don't hide yourself, Y/N. You're absolutely beautiful," Nikki stated. You smiled shyly and reached up to kiss him. He pushed you back down on the bed and left a trail of kisses down from your neck to your left breast. He began to suck on the hardened peak. You moaned lightly and arched your back in response. Nikki massaged your right breast, giving both equal attention. Once he stopped, you quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his black skinny jeans and yanked them down, Nikki kicking them off. You palmed his hard length, releasing a low moan from him. He pulled your hand off and held both of your arms down by your sides. He removed your lacy black underwear, along with his boxers. He teased you at your entrance with his manhood, resulting in a moan leaving your mouth. "Nikki, please," you begged him and you saw him smirk. "As you wish, my dear," he said before pushing into you. You closed your eyes in bliss as he pumped in and out of you. "Faster," you breathed and he complied, thrusting even faster than before. You cried out and bit your lip as you felt Nikki hit your g-spot. He let out a groan when he felt your walls clenching around him. The knot in your stomach seemed to tighten as you came closer to climax, with Nikki repeatedly hitting your g-spot. You hit your peak, moaning loudly as waves of pleasure coursed through your body. Nikki became animalistic then, pounding into you and gripping your hips tightly. You immediately felt your second orgasm coming on quick. Your walls clenched around him again and you felt him shudder. You cried out as your second climax hit hard. Nikki leaned down and kissed you roughly as you felt him release inside of you. He eventually pulled out and wrapped an arm around you, the both of you still breathing heavily. Once you were both cooled off, he pulled you close to his chest and kissed your forehead. "I love you, so much Y/N," he exclaimed. "I love you more," you responded and smirked up at him. "Impossible," he stated and shook his head with a smile on his face. He then leaned in and you both shared a compassionate and loving kiss. You pulled back for air and Nikki pulled up the comforter, covering both of your naked bodies. He pulled your form close to his and you curled up into him. You fell asleep to Nikki stroking your hair gently, along with his strong arms wrapped protectively around you.

hey guys, it's the writer here. i know i'm only on my third imagine, but i'm running out of ideas lmao, so can y'all comment some ideas for me to write about? also, sorry if my imagines suck, I personally think i'm not that good of a writer
-☠️