Imagine #5

*nightmare*
You were trapped inside a dark room, hands tied up, and a strip of duct tape covering your mouth. You were violently trashing around, helplessly trying to release yourself from the restraints leaving you incapable of getting away. Your muffled screams were not heard by a single soul. Tears poured down your used to be rosy, now pale cheeks. Your eyes widened when you heard the sound of boots clanking on hardwood floor. You then became immobile, in a way, not speaking or moving. You wanted to cry out for help, however your mouth didn't move and your voice remained unheard. The mysterious figure's footsteps inched closer and closer to the door you could barely make out. The doorknob twisted open at a leisurely pace, your mind racing as waves of anxiety rolled over your being. Then, finally, the wooden door opened. Light beamed through the small crack, invading the darkness. Your breathing became unsteady and you became extremely nauseous. You started shaking when the door opened at a snail's pace, revealing the tall figure. Your eyes widened in shock. The person standing in the doorway was the love old you life, the one and only, Nikki Misery. He had a devious smile on his face and a gun holstered in his right hand. Nikki walked towards your trembling form and you scooted as far back from him as you could, until you hit the wall. Your pleas for help were blocked by the tape as Nikki kneeled down to your level. All of the sudden, the tape was ripped from your mouth violently and you screamed as loud as you could. Nikki smirked mischievously. "N... Nikki? What are you doing?," you stuttered as you saw him raise the gun to your forehead. You swallowed nervously and looked into Nikki's eyes with your tear filled ones. "You know Y/N, I never loved you. I used you, made you think that you were my everything. However, all you are is a pathetic whore who won't ever be useful for anything. Remember that, you useless bitch," Nikki exclaimed with an insane smile on his face. You sobbed as Nikki pointed the gun at you head once again. "Goodbye Y/N," were the last words you heard before he pulled the trigger, sending a bullet through your skull.
*end nightmare*
You jolted awake, screaming at the top of your lungs. You felt a presence beside you, but curled away from the figure in fear. Your eyes frantically searched around the room, noticing the light gray painted walls, rather than the pitch black room you saw in. your dream. That was the most unsettling nightmare you've ever had, and you've experienced your fair share of nightmares in the past years. "Y/N!," you heard a familiar voice exclaim beside you. You flipped around and saw Nikki staring down at you with a worried eyes and a frantic expression. Immediately, he wrapped his tattooed arms around you and held you as close to him as humanly possible. "God Y/N you scared me. I was downstairs when I heard you screaming. Was it another nightmare?," Nikki said, worry tracing his tone. You looked up at him, still slightly afraid of him from the nightmare. He looked into your eyes with concern. "What was your dream about?," he asked you while rubbing your back comfortingly. You signed and told him everything about your dream. Every little detail, to the way Nikki acted so drastically different. Once you finished, Nikki looked horrified. He pulled you even closer and said, "I would never ever dream of doing that. I'm sorry you had to dream that, that's horrific. I love you, Y/N, so much it hurts," you laughed quietly at that, along with Nikki. You cuddled into his chest and responded, "I love you more," Nikki raised a brow at you. "That's impossible," he exclaimed and pulled you in for a passionate and loving kiss. You smiled as you two broke apart, desperate for air. You hid your blushing face in the crook of his neck and he laughed. "Awe, you're so cute, Y/N," he said and could feel the heat radiating from your cheeks on his skin. He kissed your forehead and reached over to his nightstand to turn off the lamp. "Let's get some sleep, baby," he said and pulled the blankets over the both of you. You were still a bit scared, so you hugged Nikki as tightly as possible. "Don't be scared, I'm here to protect you all through the night," Nikki whispered and you smiled in the crook of his neck. You knew, as long as you were with Nikki, you would be safe and nobody would ever dare to hurt you, including him.

hey guys, sorry this one is so short. i kinda ran out of ideas towards the end. anyways, it would be super helpful to me if you guys could comment suggestions for upcoming imagines. thanks!
-☠️