Transfer student

Text copyright ©️ @_Infinity_anime_™️2017 

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved ®️.                                       This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any matter, without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Thank you

___________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at school this morning, I recently just transferred from Osaka to Tokyo.                                  When I entered the school gates I noticed a few stares from everyone...It's normal I guess, at my school in Osaka I was fairly popular, some of the girls got jealous and stuff but oh well who cares anyway?

I looked on the notice board to see what I class I was in, then I saw "his" name. Shishiro Hihara. My childhood friend. He was ALWAYS popular amongst everyone and all the girls would complain why I walk to school with him. 

I see Shishiro and ask "Hey Shishiro how are you!" but he turns and stares at me for a long second. "You've got the wrong person, sorry" I frown I swear it was him...

I walk into class and sit near the back next to the window, and Shishiro sits down into the seat next to me. I apologize for what happened earlier and he says "It's all good." He tells me to wake him up after the period ends.

*Bell rings and period ends*

I go to wake him up and see a scar across his neck. I go to touch it with my hand, no... I didn't mistake him for someone else. It's definitely him alright. 2 years ago he got into a car crash, his family died and he was the only survivor, later he moved somewhere else with his grandparents with a scar on his cheek. He wakes up and says "Hey Miku," There's a long pause before I say anything. "Shishiro.."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter I will make and upload one soon!!

>.<