Pain, love, depression, heartbroken

Is it okay to say I've suffered it all?

I saw "him" walking through the hallway past my classroom. I look out the window and I think, "What is Haruka doing right now? What is Shishiro? What about Rin?" Soon.. Shishiro will be Rin's.. well technically she is but. Shishiro will forget about me.

I'd hate that to happen after all we were childhood friends.

At lunch I see Rin and Shishiro holding hands... Again they look so happy... That it's actually starting to get to me, Love is cruel. Love hurts you. It stabs you in the back... When someone doesn't like you when someone doesn't love you back or have the tiniest feelings for you... It.. Hurts you.

Miku: Hey Shishiro How are y-

Shishiro: *Walks away* I don't want to talk to you anymore. I don't want to see you. Our friendship is over.

I stand there hurt. Those words have yet hurt me once again. Everything he says and does. Hurts me. I told the teacher I wasn't feeling well so I could go to the infirmary.  After school, I called Haruka over. I had decided, it was time for me to move schools and forget about Shishiro.

I decided to move to a school in Tokyo near where I live. I asked my mum about me switching schools and she agreed. A few minutes after Haruka came, I told him about it and he looked sad and broken, I told him not to worry, after all, we can stay in contact and stuff. 

He nodded and kept silent. After a few moments of silence, he finally spoke and said "It is for your own good Miku"

I nod back. If Shishiro asks what happened to me.. just tell him I went missing or something...

Haruka just nods and turns away. He says "I will miss you, promise me that you'll let me come visit you here and there and talk to me from time to time?

"Promise.." I reply to him. I admit it, I admit I will surely miss Haruka and his bad puns. I will miss them both...

I have to go to school one last day then I can FINALLY switch schools. I walk down the hallway happily and I accidentally bump into Shishiro. I think to myself "Great I just made my day worse. I bumped into an emo" I ignore Shishiro and happily skip to class.

At lunch, I go to the rooftop and see two boys up there. I recognize one of them. One of them is Haruka... The other must be,... Oh! Shishiro.. Oh well.

It's finally home time. I call Haruka over to walk with him. There is something about Haruka I just love. His humor, how funny he is, how kind, how friendly. I sigh, it is the last time I will see this school, there are sure a lot of memories I will miss.

*The next day*

Miku: I hope I make a good impression...

*At the other school*

Shishiro bumps into Haruka

Shishiro: H-Hey Haruka -.-

Haruka: Yo, 

Shishiro: Ugh, get away from me and watch where you're going.

Haruka:*smirks* ok.

*At art class*

(If you guys have not remembered that Shishiro is in Miku's art class and stuff)

Teacher/Sensei: I will now call out the admin. 

Teacher: Akemi

Akemi: Here

Teacher: Aiko

Aiko: Here Sensei

Teacher: Chiyoko

Chiyoko: Here

Teacher: Daisuke

Daisuke:  Ohayōgozaimsu

Teacher: Miku

*no reply (because she left the school dUh TeaChEr XD) *

Teacher: Miku?

Teacher: Shishiro

Shishiro: Ohayo.. *looks at the seat next to him and thinks "Where is she?.."  

*Half an hour later*

Teacher: Alright, class dismissed

*lunch bell rings*

Shishiro: *sees Haruka walk out the door and grabs his wrist, with a concerned look he asks* Where did Miku go? Where is she? What.Happened.To.HER!?

Haruka: *gets out of Shishiro's grip* It's nothing of your concern

Shishiro: It is my concern. She is supposed to be my childhood friend, am I not allowed to worry?

Haruka: That's the thing, she isn't your childhood friend anymore. You see. She is done with you toying and playing with her feelings. You told her to stop talking to you and to stop seeing you. Now, look what you caused. What YOU did. Not me. Not her. But you. 

Goodbye Shishiro.

Shishiro: .... *stands there with glassy eyes*

Rin: Are you okay Shi?

Shishiro: Y-Yeah, I am f-fine... I am going to go I will be back.

Haruka: * Standing behind the wall* Pfft. How pathetic.

To be Continued 

___________________________________________________________________________
Who do you think is better?

Haruka or Shishiro?

Rin or Miku?

___________________________________________________________________________

If you have any character suggestions I can include your character in this story, I will make a form you will have to fill out ^^

___________________________________________________________________________

Name:

Nickname:

Age:

Height:

Gender:

Sexuality:

Hobbies:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Fear:

________________________________________________________________________________

YOU CAN CHOOSE IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED IN THE STORY, YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE IF YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE

________________________________________________________________________________