Have you ever wanted to just, die?

Have you?

Miku;* sighs* I hate this life, and this cruel world god damn it. *tears drop and roll down my face*

After what happened near the movies is unforgettable. Shishiro looked so happy.,-

 without me. I bet he doesn't need me in his life. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Monday*

When Monday came, I really didn't feel like going to school so I just stayed at home watching Netflix because it is just the way to spend your time.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Meanwhile at school*

*Shishiro and Haruka both run to the classroom door* 

Shishiro: I'M GOING IN FIRST.

Haruka: NO I AM. BECAUSE OF YOU MIKU IS SAD... D-Do you know how much she suffers everyday Shishiro?

The reason I dated her was to make her forget about you because whenever she sees you she tries to hold the tears in, the tears no one can see but me because  I know what it feels to see or hear a person you like together with someone else! So I am going to say four words you will need to remember. STAY. AWAY. FROM. HER, Because now you have Rin.

Shishiro: ... Who are you to tell me? Well you should stay away from Rin since we all know you actually like my girlfriend Haruka *smirks*

Haruka: That is nothing for you to discuss, you sickening human being.

________________________________________________________________________________

*bell rings* 

Teacher: Class is starting so shut up.

Haruka:*Thinking oh shoot, where is Miku?!, texts her and puts phone back in pocket*

Shishiro:*Looks at the seat next to him where Miku usually sits* *Mumbles-Hmm, strange Miku never skips school.*

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the stories are short, i try to make them long but usually I am busy or I run out of ideas and stuff. but I try to post more chapters for you guys to read.