Forever in pain (immortalfox)

[Aleks POV]

It was me And my mother and my drunk ass father my father had a move to Puerto Rico and we had to go with them I wake up to my loving mother saying "Aleks honey hurry or you will be late for school" I yelled "okay mom where's the drunk?" "I'm here you FAG!" he yells out with a blurp in his voice showing that he's drunk,but the worst is that I'm a hybrid I just can't tell what I am but also bi but I like dudes more and I can't tell my mom or.... never mind I need to get to school. I grab my bike because my board was broken on his head by I mean his I mean the drunk I never really liked to call him my father and was sometimes forced to say it or he will hurt me. *sighs* oh well I grab my Bennie and head out.

[Eddies POV]

AHHHH It's the first day of school I wonder who I will meet! We'll find out later "well mom I'm out peace" I yelled to my mom and she responded with "don't get stabbed"...... Great mom everyone! I grabbed my Bennie and I giggled out of the house like a little girl and a few girls heard or I think so because they all looked at me and one fell off her bike I had to pick her up and she yells "I WANT TO BEAR YOUR KIDS!!! Holy shit this is going to be a long long ass school year...... I CANT WAIT!!!!! On my way to school I bump into a guy behind me on my bike and he yells Oh shit dude! I ran to say sorry but then I looked at him and we both made contact.

[Aleks POV]

Oh shit dude! I bumped into a guy and I whimpered at the pain in my arm and I looked at the guy and froze in awe on how he looked. We both made eye contact. how he eyes looked with his hair over his face made me grow a boner so I turned red when he looked at it and I yelled "I'm so sorry please forgive me I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so-" I was cut off with a hug and a "its ok it's not your fault" I threw him off and rode my bike faster to school god I'm a fucking idiot I bet he like "fag I'll make fun of him for getting a boner" but he seemed like emo like me so I don't know yet....