The change

[Eddies POV]

WOW this....this guy....I....WOW......I check out his whole body and notice his boner I was going to reach for it but he yelled "IM SORRY IM SOO SORRY!" He got on his bike and left and then I realized I almost jerked off a random guy in public...oh shit........well he went somewhere I hope to the school but he came out of his house near mine so he might be at school..... Oh God I hope sooo!

[Aleks POV]
Fuck man I hope nothing bad happens today oh yea I have to get my schedule I rush to the front office and ask the lady for my schedule she gives it to me and says "bye cutie!" and giggles "o-okay?" what the hell was that? Oh well I have 1 period math, 2 and 3 reading and writing 4 choir......FUCK THAT!! 5 Texas history 6 science 7 PE 8 is wrestling? Oh great.....shit time to get raped I do a soft laugh and report to 1st and I see a teacher called miss tran? So she is my math but she looks like a little girl oh well "ok who are you and where are you pass?" said miss tran "H-Hello I'm the new kid here at school....." I gave her my schedule and showed her it "ok go sit next to Eddie....EDDIE!" I saw the same boy I ran into earlier stand up....FUCK..... I saw a grin on his face and wondered what going on to me I feel my ears pop in my Bennie. (SHIT NO ONE PLEASE LIFT UP MY BENNIE)

WELL THATS A CLIF HANGER AND IM GLAD PEOPLE LIKE IT TELL OTHERS AND I MAY DO IT MORE OFTEN