Chapter 2- His Attacks

Death's P.O.V

Bones, I saw bones surrounding Geno and his brothers. His eyesocket flaring blue and red smoke. His face in a scowl, his brothers looked scared even his team. "Woah,woah Geno calm down" I said but that made him angrier. "DO NOT TOUCH MY BROTHERS!!!" He yelled in a loud scary voice that made everyone even Nightmare shiver. "Hey guys, put the others in his team into the interrogation room" I said. "Excuse me?! I am the leader!!" Nightmare said. "But, can you do that?" I asked pointing to Geno's flaring eye. "No...." he murmered. "Exactly, lets bring them, I have a few questions to ask them but bring Geno along because if we seperate him from his brothers he will kill us" I said.

"Your darn right I will" Geno said. We brought them into the room and they all except Geno sat down. Geno was waiting outside. "Okay now,why were you guys scared of Geno?" I asked. They looked at eachother and didn't answer. "Come on, we don't have all day" I said. "Fine" Error said. I turned to him and he began "Geno.....never did this, he didn't use blue magic and he was never this angry except one time......".

Flashback~

Kid Error's P.O.V

"Ouch! Ack! *Hack* w-why would y-you d-do this?" I asked them. "Well maybe if you weren't a freak we wo-" he said but was cut off by a ting sound. I saw Geno with his flaring eyesocket. I closed mine and felt blood splatter. I looked to see Geno in a blood stained shirt and that was not from his cut. "G-geno?" I said. "Don't worry little bro, I will never do that again unless you get hurt" He said. "O-okay" I said.

Flashback End~

Death's P.O.V

"Wow, thats personal" I said. "Yeah, it is but you asked" Error said rolling his eyes. "Um, Geno you can come in now" I said. "Whatever jerk" he said. He came in with a scowl. "Geez calm down Geno" I said. "Sooo, can I get a cell with my brothers OR a cell between my brothers" he said. "Hmm.....neither" I said. "WHAT?!" He yelled. "You heard me, neither" I repeated. "Then don't put them into cells with any of these assholes" he said. "Nah, I will put them with Nightmare and Horror, maybe Lust" I said. "You ASSHOLE!" He yelled. "Yup, I am an Asshole, a sadistic one to be exact" I said.

Geno's P.O.V

"OH FUCK IT!!" I said with a flaring eye. My brothers held me back and said "Geno! Calm down!", "Yeah my brah, chill out". "*huff* Fine" I said. They let go while Death looked shocked. "You LISTENED to them?" He asked. "Well DUH, they are my family after all" I said. "Okay time to go to your cells" he said. "Fine jerk" I said annoyed. So we walked and they TRIED to seperate us but got hit by bones. "GET THE FUCK OFF MY BROTHERS!!!!" I yelled with my eyesocket flaring. They backed up and I grabbed my brothers. "Welp sorry Geno" Death said. "Huh??" I said looking confused. Then something hit the back of my head and I went unconcious............