Chapter 5- Agreement

Geno's P.O.V

I woke up being sore and snuggled closer to Reaper. "Morning Sunshine" I heard Reaper say. "Mornin Reaper......." I trailed off. "Okay c'mon get up" he said while getting up. I grab him and pull him closer. "Um, Geno?" He said. "5 more minutes...........your really warm" I said. "Okay then anything for you my love~" he said. I got up blushing and kissed him. We were about to tangle tongues but I pulled away. "You are such a tease" he said. "Oh! Really? I think I'm much more to you than that" I said. Then I got up and grabbed my clothes to put on and tossed Reaper his cloak. "Thanks" he said. "Your welcome" I replied. Then we walked out and we got smug looks from our crew.

Time skip~

"Hey Reaper?" I asked. "Hmm, yeah?" He said engulfed in his work. "I want to become a cop, what do you think?" I said. He Fell off his chair and grabbed me. "You finally want to become a cop?!" He said excitedly. "Yes, yes I do" I said. "Oh My Asgore!! Okay we got to arrange a ceremony!!" He said. "Heh, okay Reaper" I said smiling.

1 week later~

"Welcome everyone! Geno has decided he wants to become a cop" Reaper said. We heard wooing and cheering. "Well, Geno will you serve the police force and capture any bad?" He asked. "I will" I said confidently. "Will you even though their your friends capture any bad?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "Will you help others in investigation and in need?" He asked. "Yes" I said with true honesty. "Well then welcome to the team!" Reaper said placing a badge on the uniform I am wearing. "Thank you!" I said happily. After that I saw Reaper more often and every chance I get I will kiss him with a file covering our lips. He would usually blush and stay there shocked while I had a smirk on my face. "Geno~" Reaper said in a seductive tone. "Yes Reaper?" I said turning to him. "Your gonna get it~" he said. "Huh??" I asked confused. He then teleported me to his room and pinned me on the bed.

Reaper's P.O.V

I pinned him to the bed and kissed him roughly. He moaned and we undressed ourselves. Geno started licking my ribs causing me to moan. I then trust into Geno making him moan. I went slow and Geno groaned "Reaper go faster and harder". I went slower and softer. Geno flipped me over and I was shocked. Geno then started riding me. We came and he Fell asleep next to me................