Smile

<< au -- post hogwarts >>

November 3rd 2000

'HARRY POTTER YOU DID THIS TO ME' said a very pregnant Hermione Potter. She was going in labor and her dork of a husband was desperately trying to catch up with the wheel chair, the mediwitch was pushing.

'Honey, breathe' said the witch with a thick swedish accent.

Harry being the adorkable (adorable and dorky) idiot he is, was panicking. His wife was in labor with their first son. They had not decided on a name yet so they'll have to think fast. If you asked him he would say, 'I'm not ready to be a mother yet! How could I be a good mother' to which you will reply 'damn it you're so stupid Potter, YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!'.

They were visiting Hermione's Gram in Sweden when Hermione was about 6 months pregnant, they'd lost her identity card and so it would take the Ministry of Magic about 4 months to take care off. This meant the baby would be a legal citizen of Sweden instead of England. Now it was her due date.

'Er hold my hand Hermione, maybe it'll --'

She didn't hesitate to grab his hand and crush the bones that were in it. It definitely broke a few bones. Harry's face was red, from the injury and from panick.

You see, Harry had showned to be the gentle kind of father, the kind of father that would not use the 'dad' voice often. He'd been the most careful person during Hermione's pregnancy, more careful than her to say the least. He obeyed her every order. He gave her lots of healthy foods with lots of nutrients to make the baby healthy, but in secretly Hermione was chugging down jars of Nutella. He sings to her belly while she's sleeping. Could you imagine him? Aww that's so cute!

-

'I think we'll name him, Lucas Harry Potter', smiled Hermione.

Harry leaned down to his wife's forehead and gave it a kiss. Then turned his head to the baby's way. The little bean was calming down. He was all cleaned up and fast asleep. Harry knew better than to take the baby from Hermione, she'll probably pout at him, and he is weak for her pout. He looked upwards slightly, and under his breath he whispered,

'Happy Birthday Sirius'

The baby's head was full of black hair, from the genes of his father, I wonder what his eye color is though...awww it's brown, from his mother, lets just hope he has her smart.

This day couldn't get any better.

The family was together. Nothing was better. They were happy. Everything seemed to stop. So this was happiness? yes it is, yes Harry, thats whats called happiness. It feels like when we got married. Yup exactly. This is my new patronus memory. It's a powerful one.

For a moment Harry thought he would go on the bed and cuddle with Hermione, but soon realized he was in a hospital, with a bunch of medwitches and wizards. He absentmindedly looked into her eyes, he'd get lost in them a thousand more times, they were just that soothing and beautiful.

'Not to ruin the moment, Mr and Mrs Potter but would you like a photo?'

They silently agreed.

'Yeah sure' said Harry.

Snap!

The picture started printing out of the automatic camera. Once it did come out, the mediwitch who took the photo handed it over to Harry. He smiled. And when he smiled, she smiled.