chapter 2

"I feel no pain
vengeance is on my mind
all night all day
I feel my rage
Once I get on and on I will stay"

It all started from young wolf who stumbles and crosses the restricted borders which was separating two creatures of the night from one another,Because a treaty created centuries ago due to the fight that kept on breaking out between the two species. The alpha and the king of that century decided to draw the end line and both of the species respected them but then they are times that there is a slip up and that results to death of who ever does cross over which explains this one too, The vampires at guarding their territory noticed the young wolf running around happily when they weren't playing all that did register in their head was to attack the mutt so they did, they attacked the barely ten year old all because of an old story also maybe it's because of the hate they feel for this specie. They stepped forward showing no mercy as they ripped the boy apart limp by limp, It was bloody yet they didn't taste the it not a slurp and that was one of painful things they didn't kill him to feed, They killed him for no reason. It was definitely to warn the wolves not to try something with them, They carried what was left the body dropping it at the very beginning of the wolves territory and that marked the start of a big ass war at least that was what it started with the Dolan twins "plan".

Ethan and Grayson were play wrestling laughing and flipping around wanting one of them to give up but they were all alpha wolves so they just couldn't their "alpha" pride something their sister rolls her eyes at she thinks it's boy pride and not alpha pride because she herself is an alpha wolf but she isn't as stubborn as this two are at all.

"Just give up already"Grayson says with a smirk he had finally locked his brothers hands holding him down

"How about you give up"Ethan suddenly says with a smirk making Grayson frown as he wonders what his brother meant before he could blink he was laying down flat on his back with his brother holding him down Ethan wiggled his brow at Grayson making Grayson scowl he pushed Ethan off while Ethan tries to hold him down this went on and on until a loud cry was heard from somewhere close it was loud to their sensitive wolf ears Grayson loses his balance and falls on his brother hard making Ethan groan because Grayson was freaking heavy and then again he just literally punched him in the guts maybe that's why it freaking hurts so why the fuck not. The two tried to stand up at the same time which resulted to them tripping over each other's limps but soon history seemed to have repeated itself because they discovered how to stand on their own two feet's once again,the two silently cheered they raced down the stairs allowing their instincts to lead them towards where the cries was coming from they found their selves running into the woods not caring that they were barefoot that was when they saw it a crowd standing over something but another thing about wolves that you maybe wondering what's there to dislike about wolves sure they are attractive and have a natural fit body or what ever but trust me that's the good side the bad side is what Ethan especially disliked was their heights,he isn't the shortest but he isn't really the tallest either so yeah anyways back to the story the twins hurried forward trying to see but they weren't seeing anything thanks to their tall ass pack members so Ethan and his brother did the thing they were supposed to do in the first place.

"What happened"Ethan and Grayson yells in unison through the pack link making everyone there flinch because what the fuck

"Oh come on"Cameron groans out loud

"Sorry not sorry what happened why are we here"Grayson asks curiously he really doesn't like the smell his nose is picking up

"What are you doing here go back inside"their mother says making them frown okay so something is definitely wrong