second chans

I wake up screaming and I am burning hot. Ellie isn't beside me as usual. But that was good because I don't want her to see me like this.

I feel broken and lonely. I have nobody and I am lost on this fairytaleisland. 

I am a lost girl.

I wash my face, my eyes are red and anyone can see that I have been crying. I put my hair into a new braid befor I go to the camp. It's nice being alone, but I still feel more alone than I was at home, even tho I had no friends.

I reach camp and sees the boys looking at me under ther hood. Peter just looks like he hasn't noticed me and keep on playing with Ellie. I grab some bread and walk away to a tree. I sit down on the ground, leaning to the tree. I take a bite and look at the boys. They are just young boy! Will they ever know how it is to grow up?

Now Ellie comes to me. "Come and play with us." she say and drags my hand. "I don't know." I say and watch Peter talking to one of the boys. "Come on!" she say and drags me harder. I get up and walk with her to the spot where she and Peter had sat.

"Peter!" Ellie says and he comes. He is looking at me. But not with an evil grin, actually kinda soft. "Why don't we play hide and seek?" Peter says and looks at Ellie.

"You search." Ellie says and runs away into the wood. We stand quite there for a moment. "I'm sorry if I'm mean, but I am not one of the nicest boys here on the Island." Peter says and smiles. "I have figured that out now." I say and start to walk out in the woods to hide. "Have I got a second chans to be nice?" he asks after me. "Haven't you heard? Peter Pan never fails.!" I say and run out in trough the green trees.