~Requests are open~

Yo my dudes it's me, the nerd, back from her writing hiatus because she's on vacation and has nothing to do!! So remember how a few months ago I ended Electric Angel and said that I'd start writing oneshots? Well yeah I finally got around to it haha. Guess I forgot about it. Woops sorry.

But yeah now that I'm back, I want you guys to have something new from me to read! So if any of you beautiful humans have anything to request, just message me and I'll make it happen.

Requests don't have to be from any specific kind of media, but this is an X Reader book, so anything can be suggested as long as it's X Reader! Books, video games, anime, movies, real people, or even basic plot lines like "an absent-minded artist and a Tumblr blogger who just wants to stay in bed hit the town and accidentally bust a drug deal".

Oh that's another thing; oneshots will be clearly rated, just so that the lil beans reading will be warned that what they're reading may scar them, and they shouldn't read it. But I mean I can't control y'all so do what you want to I guess, just as long as it's legal.
I will not shy away from an R rating so.
Have fun with that.

Now, if I am asked to write about a heavy topic, I will put trigger warnings in the oneshot, however, I refuse to make a struggle that a character is going through sound beautiful.

Not all endings will be happy.
(Sorry if I kill off your fave)

Alright now that that's out of the way, I can't wait to start writing again, so don't hesitate to ask me to write something for you!
Until then,
Curnewha