"Can you imagine if we had never met?"

"Whoa that came from no where, you off in thought again Ells?"Christian chuckled.
His arms which were wrapped around my chest pulled me into his side as he kissed my forehead.
"I mean if we had never met my life would be pretty boring now don't you think? I wouldn't have you or either of our kids. No matter how annoying they can be I would never change a thing." He smiled comfortingly, tucking a stray hair back behind my ear as we watched Emily and Olivia, our crazy but beautiful children run around through the sunflower field across from our house.
I moved lifting my head up to peck his check before sitting back against his side trying to hide back the huge smile that tugged on my face at what he said.
"That's true, I probably would have got stuck to that library seat and never left the school if it wasn't for you."
"You where extremely boring when we first met."
"Hey!" I hit his arm playfully as he laughed and hugged me tight.
"Yeah you know its true though, guess I'm just so amazing I saved you from that library seat huh?" He smirked winking at me.
"Says you, I saved you from still being 'Mr stuck up, imma bad boy'!" I chuckled at the memory.

Flashback*

"YOU STOLE MY LIBRARY BOOK!"
"YOU STOLE MY SHOE!"
"SERVES YOU RIGHT!"
"AS IF! MY SHOES ARE WORTH WAY MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE!"
I rolled my eyes at how ridiculous he was. My day had been flipped upside down because if him! The school's bad boy had decided to pick a fight with me.
Why me? Why?
"Are you listening to me?!" I saw a hand wave across my face bringing me back from my thoughts.
"Sorry what?"
I heard a snicker before he continued to speak. "Huh off in thought where we? Clearly this book doesn't matter to you as much as you say... Guess I'll just have to keep it. That along with my shoe." He smirked waving it in front of me.
Shocked I stumbled back. "How dare you"
"Guess you'll just have to try and get it back!" He began to run out of the library holding my book up in the air.
"Hey! Get back here!" I ran, smiling for some unknown reason after him.

End of flashback*

"That book and shoe united us" I laughed at the seriousness in Christian's voice.
As I gained my composure I smiled brightly looking back to our to girls running through the glowing field toward us, holding bunches of sunflowers in there arms.
"Yeah... I guess your right."