Love heals wounds

Funneh's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  was cutting my arms again. I just couldn't feel the pain again. I had cuts all along my arms, legs and my belly. If Gold found out she would've made a huge deal about and told everyone in the whole school. It would've been more sad then it already is...
Lets say there was alot of blood on my body and it hurts real bad

Gold's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funneh has locked herself in her room for the past couple of hours. I'm scared she's gonna do something to herself. I don't want anything to happen to my BFF. I would cry to my own death if she got hurt. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. First Alec would kill me, then I'd die myself...I don't want her hurt. It would break me.

Alec's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked Gold if I could come over to see Funneh and she said I can. So I'm currently on my way there. As I got there and knocked on the door and when it openned there stoid Gold with a worried face. "Whats wrong?" I asked she just shrugged and let me in. She said I can go to Funneh's room and I did.

Funneh's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door and quickly cleaned up. I openned the door and saw Alec. "H-Hi" I said "Hi" he answered. I let him in and he sat on my bed. I sat next to him and he grabbed my arm. I hissed in pain. He rolled up my sleeves and his eyes widened. He looked at me and hugged me. "Why? Why would you do this to yourself?" he asked. "I love you. And I thought you would never love me." I answered "I will always love you." "Will you?" "Always." He said and kissed me. I kissed back. "Never cut yourself again" he said as he kissed my cuts. "I promise." I said...

And that was the last time I ever touched the rasor. I never knew that Alec's love could heal my wounds... I did