Love Pt. 1

Song: History Makers
-------------------------------------------------------
He is so amazing. To amazing for me. My name's Y/N L/N, I'm 23 and I'm a figure skater. My idol was a man around 26. He had blonde hair with black tips. His name was Bill Cipher. He was the world champion for 3 years in a row. He was the best in the world. My favorite move was what he called "The Burning Stardust". I would practice that every chance I could. That is until I quit. I quit figure skating when I couldn't win against Kat. She was one of the newest skaters and I had been skating all of my life. So if she could beat me then I knew there was nothing that couldn't. I do occasionally go to the ice rink, but that's once in a blue moon. I decided to go today, since it was snowing I knew no one would be there. I walked in the door and was immediately tackled.
"Get of me, Mabel" I giggled.
"Have you come to skate" she asked, gleeful as ever.
"Yep, I've come to do that once in a blue moon thing" I replied.
I got my skates on and looked at Mabel.
"Would you watch me skate for a minute" I asked "I practiced this just for you"
"Sure" she replied.
I skated up toward the centre. I turned around and looked at Mabel. I started the routine. I was at first just skating around, doing the same thing as he did. I then jumped in the air. I started to do the Triple Axel. I landed safely. First one finished. I kept going. Next its a Triple Sal Cal. I can do it. I leaped in the air and landed. It took a bit before I could finally do the Quadrupal Toe Loop and Double Toe Loop Combination. I landed it without falling. Yes. It was time for the final Quad. The hardest one, I can do it. The Quadrupal flip. I leaped in the air but when I landed, it wasn't as graceful as I wanted it to be. I fell. I heard clapping from the other side of the rink.
"THAT WAS AMAZING, Y/N" Mabel shouted.
I laid on the ice, panting from what I just did. Mabel runs up to me and tells me she recorded the whole thing. Me, being camera shy told her to delete it. I watched her do it, but not before I got a notification on my phone.
Mabel Pines uploaded a new video.
"Mabel, did you just do what I think you did" I asked.
"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't, What's so wrong? Your amazing, you can almost copy his move exactly" She said.
I clicked on the notification and looked at the video. 16,000 VEIWS ALREADY?!?! I freaked out. I looked at the comments.
"This girl is good."
"Where did she learn to skate like that?"
One comment caught my eye.
"She can copy the move of Bill Cipher almost exactly. All she needs to do is work on her Quadrupal flip and then she has it down. How did she learn all of this, anyway?" It was said by the user, BC335.
I started walking off of the rink and putting my regular shoes back on. I walked to the hotel that my mom owns. I work at the front desk, Checking people in and out. My shift was about to start so I quickly changed into my uniform and walked up to the desk.
~Time Skip, to the next day~
"Y/N, YOUR WORKING EARLY TODAY HURRY UP AND GET CHANGED" My mother said throught the door.
"Ok mom" I replied, changing into my uniform.
I walked to the front desk and almost immediately the bell rang. I greeted the person as normal and gave them their key.
~Another Time Skip~
My shift was about to end when someone came in.
"Welcome to Saranada Inn, how may I help you" I asked the person.
"I would like to speak with Y/N L/N, please" the man said.
That voice. Why does it sound so familiar? I looked up at the man. No way, It can't be. Can it?
---------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY FINISHED YAY!

Word count: 710 words