EX

I should have seen the signs, I mean they were right there, in front of my eyes
But I got blinded by the 'I love you friend' and all the bullshit you spet my way,
only to find the writing on my wall with red scarlet words of lies.
If you think you are the only one hurt about this then rethink this freaking predicament and place me somewhere.
I can't keep wandering in the streets of lunatics. Screaming like a mad man.!
Do I look crazy to you?
I can't keep being put in that darkness like am the new age recarnation of the devil,
I neither know him, nor danced one dance with him.
Stop painting me black,
I may have demons in these eyes
But there are stars in me that shines this darkness you see .
What happened to the 'you are an angel?'
Was that all a plot to worm yourself in my heart?
You know there is a titanium wall with pricking fence surrounding this.
You think in this demonic world I'd leave my heart with no CCTV protectecting it from the lurkers?
I have a right to protect all this, and I sure as freaking hell burning that  i will protect this.

I am sorry that you got caught up in the web of lies that you were weaving,
because I too am stuck there like the June 16 youth marching to Soweto for their freedom and got shot
But like Jesus I resurrected.

I am not gonna carry your cross and mine too. I am sorry 'FRIEND'

Am sorry but I was also infected by the lies.
And neither you nor I can find the cure, because like cancer it's the game not the player. We need to touch the garment of Jesus but will we ever make it that far without any faith?

Am sorry FRIEND