The Beginning...

Rinsay's P.O.V

At the age of 18, I can proudly say that my life is perfect. A life that every girl dreams of. A happy family, wealth, fame, body shape, the face, gooooooood grades, a girl bestfriend that has been with me through everything, and a boy a bestfriend that became my wonderful boyfriend (My family loves him and vice versa). I could not ask for more. I have everything I want.. Everything

While thinking about everything, I was snapped out of it by a kiss on the lips.. Dang Ryder ! "I love you honey! God, I'll never get tired of saying that! I love you! I love you! I loooooooove you! " Awww, he's so sweet. I really made the right decision. Here's our love story, like other clichè stories, we we're born and raised in Australia.. Our parents are bestfriends.. So basically, we bacame,too. My home was his and vice versa.. Our parents are always on business trips and all so yes, we stayed together in their house with his older sister Miranda. Ever since puberty hit us, we know that we are for each other. Weird right? And stupid.. So we told our parents what we feel and they we're like,"FINALLY! SO MARRIAGE IT IS!" Haha! Weird, yess.. Weird.. So on our fifteenth birthday(yes,we have the same birthday. March 10,1996.. Cool right!?) we became an official couple! Then everything went great! Oh wait, reality.. He shouted " Happy anniversary babe.. 3 years has passed and we're still here. I love you. A while ago the moon was red. This only happens once after a so number of years I think, but it happened on our anniversary. To me, you're like that red moon. You only come once in a life time. So pretty and special that I wanna treasure every moment I see you. Today, what matters most is you and me.  I love you my queen. I love you beshpren, I love you Mrs. °°°°° (future), I love you my personal super model, I love you babe, I love you bun, I love you angel. But most of all, I love you Rinsay, my better half. Forever. " I just hugged him tight and simply said, " Happy anniversary honey. I love you so much! "

" BOOOOM! Now that's love! " Hazel, my girl bestfriend was standing in awe of us.. Ryder and I were laying on the grassy field of The Academy of Ernesto Sy. We just laughed at what Hazel said.

Later that night, we drove back to my parent's resort house in Caliraya where we'll be staying for Holy week. As soon as we got there, we asked Manang Ising to prepare and plan the Menu for the week, Mang Isko for the rooms, and Kuya Leny for the pool and other facilities. They were the caretakers of our resort house.. Everything was perfect. How the stars shine. The cold breeze of wind brushing on our skin. And all three of us, just bonding like the old times.

I was busy looking for Mang Isko, so I entered one of the rooms, double-checking if he was there then.... "WHAT THE HELL!?"

-------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello everyone!! :D hope you're enjoying the story. :) And oh, sorry for the cliff hanger :)

You may proceed on reading.

Oh! Btw, I made some changes on some chapters..So yeah

By the way, they were borncand raised on Australia but they are currently visiting the beautiful country of Philippines.

With lots of love for Red Velvet Cupacakes with cream cheese,

Summerlovin09 / ClearDakota