Betrayal, Heartaches and Stupidity

Rinsay's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Why did I shouted that? Oh, it's simple.. It's just my boyfriend and my girl bestfriend having an affair.... He took her virginity. Traitors.I trusted them, respected them. But now? Hah! Not anymore. Yes,it was my choice to trust and love them but it was their choice to prove me wrong. And they did. It crushed my heart. From one piece into a thousand shredded pieces. I never knew that pain like this even existed. It hurts so bad! I love him.. He is my boyfriend. My boy bestfriend! We was my future.. And Hazel... She is my girl bestfriend. The only friend I have who really understands me. Now I know why she understands me. Because she tried to be in my place. But why? Where did I go wrong? What did I do to them that they hurt me so bad. Why?! Why.. Why..

As I continue to sob, I bumped into a guy. I've never seen him before. Who is he? Why is he in our property? " Who are you and what are you doing in our property?! "." So you are the heir of Mr. Hemmings " It wasn't a question. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket. When I noticed it, I ran. But he was too fast. He got me and he covered my nose and mouth with his handkerchief. It smelled like some sort of gas. Then everything went black.

Ryder's P.O.V

I did it.. I freaking did it. Damn it! I did the thing that I swore I'm never going to do.. But it saved her life, right? Ugh, I'm so stupid.. I should have fought for her. I should have fought back.. I hate myself. I hate Angela Freaking Parker! Damn you, you witch!

But for the record, I didn't take Hazel's virginity.. It was all a show.. A really bad show. I love Rinsay too much