Chapter 1

Maddison's POV
Hi my name is Maddison and I'm 17 years old and I live with my best friend Lauren in Michigan it's been hard ever since my parents had died in a really bad car reck when I was 16 and all the family I had was my bff and her family.If I didn't have her life would be hard and so different.
When I was going though this all I did was watch Jake Paul and team 10 and these super hot Spanish twins.And there names are Ivan and Emilio but Ivan is was more attractive to me my best friend is always asking me why I think them so much and all I say is that they make me happy.

My birthday is coming up soon and all I want is to go and meet Team 10 and more importantly the Martinez twins but ik(I know) that would never happen bc I know my friends parents would never let me go to a different state by myself and there probably going to say that it's to much money but I guess it would always be in my dreams.
Lauren's POV
Ok so Maddison does it know but for her birthday me and my parents are going to take her to California to go to meet the Martinez twins and team 10.I still don't know why she is obsessed with those ugly stupid twins but whatever .No matter how much I don't like them I will do this to make her happy bc she has had a hard life this year she is going to be so happy 😁 I can't wait to see her reaction.

This is my first story so please don't judge if you like it then keep reading I have a lot of ideas so leave a comment  love you guys😍😘❤️