Chapter two

Haydenpov
We all decided to go on the Ferris wheel so we did when on kenzie said we should play truth or dare so we did Kenzie dared annie first ..

(Annie pov )
Kenzie just dared me to do something I never thought I would do in my life kiss Johnny Orlando for 1 minute I looked at Johnny to see what he has to say about this he just simply nods his head as he starts to lean in so did I and bam !! It happened but for some reason it felt so wrong i felt guilty I snapped back into the kiss he cupped my cheeks then hayden let us know it's been a minute but he sounded a bit upset I was confused but we carried on I had to dare someone so I dared Kenzie to kiss Johnny so smirked a bit to Johnny hayden didn't really care this was gonna happen Johnny made a dumb remark and said I'm getting all the kisses today we all laughed and they kisssd witch seemed like forever it was weird it wasn't supposed to be that long I noticed Johnny trying to move away but Kenzie wouldn't let him I kept repeating times up guys ! But Kenzie kept on going until Johnny managed to move away he was in shock so was everyone else tho it was jojos turn to dare someone and jojo dared hayden she dared him to his anyone o the Ferris wheel I was next to hayden and Kenzie was beside him he was leaning in to his Kenzie then suddenly turned around and kissed me !! It felt so right so amazing I can feel the fireworks it felt amazing!!
Hayden pov
I was leaning into kiss Kenzie when something in my gut told me to kiss annie I was so nervous but I just did it hopefully she kisses back witch she did I felt so amazing I loved every second of it ..
Kenzie pov
Hayden decided to kiss annie right in front of me who dose he think he is !! I was so mad ighhh I hope she knows she's not getting away with this !
Annie pov
I pulled away and felt myself blush a bit ugh  no this can't be happening am I falling for my bestf Oh no
Ok this is still short I'm sorry Ill have it longer 😭
Peace out~Alyssa 💛