Part one.

The boys had a long hard day ahead of them. Concerts, photo shoots, interviews, shopping, and fan signs. The normal you could say. All the boys were with their respected partners, Xiumin with Chen, LuHan with Sehun, Jongin with Kyungsoo, Kris with Tao, Yixing with Junmyeon, and Baekhyun with Chanyeol. Fans gave gifts, took pictures, asked questions, you name it they did it. After all was done they all went back to their place to take a load off.

Baekhyun POV~
It was just another normal day, just hanging with the boys. We did the photo shoot first, then the concert, and of course after that was the fan sign, and finally some shopping because I mean you know Tao. Just a normal day... or so I thought. We were all lounging around Yeol and I in the chair Xiumin and Chen on the floor next to the couch, Kai and D.O on the couch, Suho and Lay at the table, LuHan and SeHun on the floor next to Yeol and I, and finally Kris and Tao were sprawled out across the center of the floor looking at all the things Tao bought earlier. We were all making small talk till I got a really good idea. "Guys we should play hide and seek!" Beak no one wants to we're all tired from walking around today, they all agreed. I wasn't gonna settle for that though. "Guys please please please it'll be really really fun! I promise and we can even be on teams and they losing team has to-

Chanyeols POV~
I could tell all the guys were getting annoyed with Beak but I didn't want to be mean and just plain out tell him to shut up... so I did something I didn't even expect. I kissed him! I kissed Byun Baekhyun!!! All the guys cheered and clapped, some even said,"finally" or "it's about damn time they got together!" I was real scared to look over at Beak because he was being really quiet. When I finally got the courage to look at him his little cheeks were all shades of pink and his hands were in front of his mouth. The only thought that went through my mind was OMFG he hates me now oh god I'm gonna lose my best friend and the person I love. That's when he grabbed my wrist and started to pull me down the hall leading to our shared room.

Baeks POV~
I grabbed Yeol by his wrist and dragged him out of the living room so fast and started off down the hall. "Baek where are we going? Please don't hate me I just wasn't thin-" I cut him off and told him exactly what we were gonna do. "Were going to fuck." His face went 50 shades of pink and red. He's so cute I thought. I finally make it to our room and lock the door.

~Mature content will be happening now, if you're not okay to read it please skip ahead till you see ~ END ~ in quotations just like shown~

Beak looked up at Yeol and soon connected their lips in a sweet and passionate kiss. Yeol put his hands on the small of Baeks back bringing him closer and Baeks hands found their way to the nape of his neck. Yeol then lifted Baek and carried him over to his bed laying him down gently. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Yeol asked. Beak just nodded his head and smiled. Yeol then continued to kiss Baek trailing the kisses from his lips, to his jaw, and down to his neck were he bit at sensitive skin leaving marks for everyone to know Baek was his and his alone. Baek let out a few soft moans and Yeol found his sweet spot. Buttons were being undone shirts were thrown to the floor pants were unzipped. The kissing soon turned into suck and biting and moans we filling the room. Yeols hand traveled down Baeks toned chest to the waist line of his pants as he then ripped them of and threw them somewhere in the room. He started to rub Beak through his boxers as he attacked a little pick bud on his chest. Baek was moaning and moving all around. "Yeol pl-pleas-e stop t-teasin-g me." Beak couldn't help but stutter on his words it just felt so good. Upon hearing those words Yeol slipped his index finger in the wait line of Baeks boxers and slowly removed then trying to have a little more fun. Baeks painfully hard member sprang free into the cool air. Yeol just smiled as he leaned his head down towards Baeks member, taking him in his mouth all at once. He moved his head up and down a slow pace at first but he started to speed up when Baeks hands found their way to his hair. "Fuck Chanyeol I need yours me now." Baek said as he felt that not well up in his abdomen. Yeol took no time at all to remove his pants and flip Baek on his stomach. "Baekhyun are you sure you're ready for this? Because when I start I'm not going to stop." Yeol whispered in Baeks ear seductively. "Yes!" Baek answered. Chanyeol lined his hard member up with Baekhyns hole and slowly pushed the tip in, Baeks hands gripped the sheets as Yeol pushed all the way inside him and stopped. "Tell me when okay Baek?" "N-n-now." Baek stuttered. Chanyeol started pumping in and out of Baekhyun trying to make it as painless as possible. He only started to speed up when Baeks wincing stopped and he started moaning. "Oh fuck Chanyeol, faster please faster!" CHANYEOL happily did as he was told going faster and deeper trying to find a certain spot that would have Baek a moaning mess. "Chanyeol fuck oh Chanyeol hit that spot again!!" Found it he thought. Chanyeol began hitting that spot over and over. Hearing Beak moan and scream his name was his newfound favorite sound. He was close and he could tell Baek was too. "Baby I'm gonna cum" Yeol told Baek, who just nodded and replied with a "me too". Yeol hit that spot one more time and they both came. Yeol pulled out of Baek and payed beside him on the bed. "Baek ah-ha that was ah great ha" Yeol said out of breath. "Yeah ha that was ah fan-ha- tastic" Baek agreed rolling over on his side and look at Chanyeol who looked back at him. Baek leaned in and kissed Yeol lovingly on the lips. "Park Chanyeol I love you!" Beak whispered before dozing off into a wonderful sleep. "And Byun Baekhyun I love you too more than anything in this world!" Yeol said as he too drifted into the land of slumber.

                            ~ END ~

  The other 10 boys being the little a**holes that they were just had to see what happened. They all quietly made they're way down the hall to ChanBaeks room and pushed the door open slowly as to not make any noise. There they found the two new love birds of the group naked and wrapped in each others arms. They made their way back into the front room all smiling like idiots as they're friends finally got together and could finally be happy without walking in eggshells around each other.

Authors Note : okay so I know this was probably trash but I knew I needed to update so here it is. Anyways part 2 will be coming soon (I hope) and please don't be to mean in the comments😂

I'm being serious....