Chapter 2

Allie POV

I woke up to my brother jumping on my bed. "WAKE UP ALLIE we have to eat dinner"john said out of breath. I wanted to kill him,I just wanted to be alone.

"I'm up I'm up" I said getting pissed off. I walked down stairs to the kitchen, i didn't feel like eating I was so upset that Nash didn't tell me why he was mad at me . My mom tried to make small talk about school and my grades.

I answer the questions how you would normally would answer them. My mom asked me if I wanted to babysit Skylynn for the Griers after school.
I wanted to but I didn't want to talk I Nash , but I will have to suck it up I need money.

After dinner I walk up stairs to take a shower. I washed my hair and body then I shaved . My hair is naturally curly so I blowed dried my hair and then in the morning I will straighten it.
This makes my hair easier to straighten.

Nash texted me 50 times,but I'm not going to text him back, I want to talk face to face with him . After I checked my phone I locked it and when to bed.

Nash POV

Why won't she text me back. The only person I can talk to are now is cameron.

Cameron always has a answer about my love life.

(Nash and Cameron's messages )

nash : what do I do I just told Allie that we can't be friends and she's not talking to me.

cam : why did you do that I thought you liked her.

nash : I did like her but I'm dating sara.

cam : sara the slut. Why are you dating sara, allie is a better pick by far.

nash : don't talk about her like that and there's a reason but I will tell you when I come the cali .

(End of the conversation)

I really like Allie but I have to keep her safe from Brady.

Brady is Sara's brother. Brady use to bully Allie, she wanted to kill herself. Allie only told me because she didn't want people think that she is crazy or something.

Sara was going to have her brother and his friends hurt Allie if I didn't date her I lov.. I like Allie she's my best friend.

Tomorrow Allies going to babysit Skylynn for my mom and dad while they going on a date and maybe we can talk.

Sara POV

After school i texted nash. I hope he told Allie to back off.

(Nash and Sara's messages )

sara : hey sexy

nash :hi

sara : did you tell that little bitch to back off?

nash : don't call her that and yes.

sara : why are you taking up for that slut, did you forget the deal?

nash : no I didn't forget but you can be nice.

sara : sorry I was just making sure, do you want to come over ;)

nash : can't today I have to watch Skylynn.

I knew he was lying but whatever.

Allie POV

When I got to Nash's house I had knots in my stomach I didn't want to be there and having to face him.
I walk up to the door.... thinking about turning away and running . Hayes comes to greet me at the door.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in awhile" . Hayes said. I wish nash was as nice as Hayes, life would be great.

"Hi Hayes where's Skylynn at?" I tried not to think about Nash.

"She in her room."Hayes said walking out of the house .

"Thank you see you later" I said walk up to the stairs and trying not to see nash .

I got up to Skylynns room we played for an hour, then I put Skylynn down for a nap. I got a text from the griers and they aren't going to be back till the morning.
So I have to go get clothes so I texted Nash that I was leaving to go get clothes so you have to watch Skylynn if she wakes up.

When I got home I walked up to my room and grab a small bag. I deiced to pack high waisted black shorts, brandy Melville crop top, navy blue conserves,and I packed the necessaries (phone charger, tooth brush, brush, underwear, bra, socks,makeup ).
I changed into PINK yoga leggings and diamond hoodie and all black vans.

I checked my phone and I got a text from Nash he said k. Did he just hit me with the k . When I got to Nash's house I started making dinner cause Skylynn didn't eat.
I made chicken Alfredo, that's the only thing I can cook.

Nash when got with Carter Reynolds to the movies and when he gets back I want to talk to him.
So after Skylynn when to bed Nash came home. Great he's home.

"Hey Nash I think we need to talk". You could hear the fear in my voice.

"Ya what do you want to talk about".Nash said with no emotions. I was thinking about should I run away or should I slap the shit out of Nash.

"Tell me the real reason your not talking to me. Is it cause of Sara." I'm starting get pissed off. He just sat there.

"NASH ANSWER ME. I thought you like me."

"I do like you but I have to date sara." Nash said looking down. I was about to jump off a cliff. What the hell why are you just not telling me this.

"Then why did you tell we can't be friends?"

"Cause I'm protecting you from Brady and I don't want to see you get hurt. I would dead if something happen." Nash said. He sounds so sweet.

"Why did you tell me I can fi..." I was stop talking cause Nash's lip crashed into my. I felt the sparks when our lips touch.
I thought why did we do this a long time ago. When we parted from the kiss we when up stair to his room. Me and nash we cuddling and we starts to fall asleep till. I asked.

"What about Sara what are we going to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What are they going to do? What is Sara and Brady going to do ?

5 Vote for a new update !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't update I didn't think people would like it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸You can Follow me on 🌸

Twitter:magconslxys

🌸 You can kik🌸 :
magconslxys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye , 😚