Chapter 1

Hi my name is Allie live North Carolina. I have long blonde hair and brown eyes.

I'm 16 years old. I play volleyball, and I do gymnastics , and I also run track. I have one older brother name John he's 19 years old.

My mom and dad are divorced. My dad move to California after the divorce.

I lived down the street from a famous viner Nash Grier. We go to the same high school and we have been friend for a long time. I had a crush on Nash for a long time .

Allies PO.V

NASH ,NASH WAIT. I yelled down the street trying to get his attention.

Normally I walk with Nash to school but lately he's been acting weird to me. Did I do something wrong or is he mad at me .

Nash slowed down so I could catch up to him.

O sorry I had my earphones in I didn't hear you Ali. Nash said.

Nash calls me Ali since we were little kids.

Nash I have a question. I asked with fear in my voice.

Yeah. Nash said with the sweet tone.

Why have you been so distance to me. We been friends since pre-school, you know you can tell me anything .

Yea I know I can tell you anything but I don't think we can be friends anymore . I have a girlfriend Sara. Nash said, not even looking me in the eyes.

Sara is a slut "the towns hoe". I thought that nash liked me a little bit but he doesn't . I guess nash likes sluts. I started running back home I didn't want people seeing me crying and having 50 people ask why are you crying. So I text my mom and told her that I didn't go to school. My mom leaves at 5 every morning for work . She almost never home cause of work and her new boyfriend tom.

To mom: I didn't go to school today .

From mom: what happened, are you okay?

To mom: I'm fine , I didn't feel good today so didn't go to school .

From mom: okay just text me later.

I finally got to my house . Started to head up stairs , I was thinking why did he say that did I do something? Can I fix it, I was going to pass out so I went to bed I turned my phone off so, if Nash didn't call me I wouldn't forgive him so easily.

Nash P. O.V

I felt so bad that I told Allie that we couldn't be friends anymore. I really liked her but I have to date Sara.

I'm protecting Allie. I went to school and didn't talk to anyone.

I wanted to go home and tell her why we can't be friends, but she ran so fast I couldn't get to her in time before school started.

I texted Allie the whole time I was in school, but she didn't text back. I understand why. I would be mad to if I didn't know why my best friend isn't talking to me more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is Nash protecting from Allie ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I just want to get you guys some background information about Allie.

This is my first fanfiction so,sorry if it's bad.

This is short but it will be a lot long when I update it.

2 Votes for a update!!

🌸You can Follow me on 🌸

Twitter:magconslxys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have any question I'm think about make a kik to talk to you guys if so just comment if you want to talk to me or ask me any questions.

Bye , 😚