Home ~Chapter 9

{Zane's P.O.V.}
Nana didn't even last a second of unpacking. She fell asleep as soon as we were done kis- I um, I mean looking into each other's eyes.
I went up to my room, and put all of her boxes up there. I put everything out hoping she wouldn't mind if I went through her things. I mean, we are dating.... I might have um... seen her... underwear.... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT.
I saw that she had the Steven Universe Zana figure I made her in her arms as she fell asleep. I smiled. I kissed her on the cheek and went to bake a welcome-cake-thing.

"Baby brother?" Garroth said knocking on the back door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Wow! You seem very... happy? Zane what's gotten into you? Are you happy that you live alone n-"

"Na- um, Kawaii~Chan is moving in with me! So big bro, you don't have to worry about me or bring me food," I said as I nodded towards the plate of egg salad he brought.

"Haha... I thought you might not want to make anything, but I stand corrected. Wait, did you call me 'big bro'? HEHEHEHEHEH baby brotherrrr,"  he then locked me in a tight embrace.

"GAH," I let out a yelp.

"S-sorry baby brother. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Z-Zane~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan appeared in the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"K-kawaii~Chan," I walked up to her.

"Hey Garroth~Kun!" She said.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan hehehhee..."

"What are you laughing at Garroth~Kun?"

"Oh nothing. I'll leave you two alone. Together," he then whispered as he backed out of the door, "foreverrrrrr." He left.

"Ugh. He's so annoyi- K-Kawaii~Chan?"

What she did next was something I thought she'd never do. She cornered me, pressing her nose up against mine.

"K-kawaii~Chan?!?!?"

"Shhhhh..."

She slowly pressed her lips against mine.

I should be used to this!!! Why am I kissing her with my eyes wide open?!?!? I should have melted into the kiss by now!!

So I shut my eyes as she pressed her body against mine.

The oven interrupted us.

CURSE YOU OVEN!!!!!

We let go, looking into each other's eyes again.

She pushed me playfully, "go get the oven hehehehe!"

I opened the oven to a perfectly made *pink* velvet cake.

"Z-Zane~Senpai!!! This looks delicious hehehehe!!! Why did you make this?"

"I wanted to personally welcome you into OUR home, Nana."

HEY Y'ALL!!!
If ya wanna get in touch with me, follow my insta account!
@mirokatto
THANK!!
+Thanks for all the support and everything!!!!

~Muah, Dottie <3