The Sleepover ~Chapter 11

Guys before I start this fan-art is made by me!💗🖤  By the way, this chapter is probably made to be based off kinda after starlight? I don't know maybe not because I don't know.....
On another note....

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1K VIEWS!!!!! I love you all so much!!!!!!
Onto the storayyyyy

{Aphmau's P.O.V.}
YUSSSSSS!!! I'm so excited!!! Why? BECAUSE I INVITED EVERYONE TO A NEIGHBORHOOD SLEEP OVER!! Travis, Katelyn, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, and Aaron (duh).
I did a ninja move and slipped the invite into Katelyn and Travis's house and also Zane and Kawaii~Chan's. I sat on my porch with Aaron until they came. I was so excited.

"They're not going to RSVP as quickly as you're expecting, you know that right?" Aaron said.

"I'M WATCHING ANYWAY HEHE," I half-yelled. "Besides, I only want to watch them get it."

"Uhm, okay then. I'm gonna go make breakfast." He gave me a smooch on the cheek.

I blushed.

I got up to go inside, but looked once more at both couples' houses.

I saw Zane and KC hugging as they read it. They went back inside.

Travis came out, looked at me, then said something inside the house. Katelyn then came out and threw her arms around Travis. They both smiled and shared a kiss. Katelyn saw me and winked.

I love my friends' relationships.

{KC's P.O.V.}
I'm super stoked to have a sleepover at Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun's house! Zane~Senpai is also excited! I wonder how it's going to go?

{Aphmau's P.O.V.}
The doorbell dinged.
I was so excited to open it!!

But when I opened it, the people standing on the other side of the door was nothing to be happy about.

The person on the other side of the door had a surprisingly genuine smile.

Accompanied by two guards with tuxedos and sunglasses with meaningless faces,

Was none other than,

Ein.

I couldn't move.

I was stuck in a state of paralysis.

I wanted to shut the door and run to Aaron, who was happily making breakfast.

I didn't want to ruin it.

All I did was ask why HE was here.

"Ma'am, are you uh, Aphmow?"

"Ugh. It's pronounced Aphmau. Why is HE here?" I said pointing an accusing finger at Ein.

"Ma'am, can we talk to you in private?"

"Wow, so he must have had a hard time.... and you're sure the potion worked?"

"Yes. We had only the most skilled witches make the forgetting potion. He doesn't remember a thing. He's cried every day in the room and writing on the walls "I'm Sorry" repetitively. Strange. It's not like he remembers anything... Poor guy. It still doesn't make up for what he did to you poor folks." The shorter guard said taking her sunglasses off and wiping a tear.

What's his problem?

I felt bad for Ein, but nothing could ever make up for what he did- like the guard said.

The guards excused themselves to go talk to Aaron, when I realized that KC, Zane, Travis, and Katelyn were all waiting at the door. I asked for assistance from the shorter guard to explain to everyone else.